Wrong cards are in my collection!!! (premium weekend)

+

Mardak

Forum regular
I opend 15 kegs and I was able to choose premium brewes:ritual and premium whisperin : Tribut (I have the German version). Instead there is now drought and triss merigold wich I DID NOT pick in my collection (non premium of course)!
I also did not had a monster premium to choose from the 5!

Could you please fix this and help me out? I am really disappinted, because I am missing the 2 premium monster gold cards in my collection!

Thynk you.

I have noticed something: yesterday (the 1 of the August) when I opened my kegs the last card choice (the one out of three) didn't apply, it would add the utmost left one. No matter which card I chose. This happened for all the 8 kegs I've opened.

rrc

Forum veteran
I opend 15 kegs and I was able to choose premium brewes:ritual and premium whisperin : Tribut (I have the German version). Instead there is now drought and triss merigold wich I DID NOT pick in my collection (non premium of course)!
I also did not had a monster premium to choose from the 5!

Could you please fix this and help me out? I am really disappinted, because I am missing the 2 premium monster gold cards in my collection!

Thynk you.
BTW, the issue is fixed. I am curious to know what happened to those who faced the issue. Were you given the cards or additional kegs (not good enough, but still acceptable) or merely 'we are sorry'?

Mardak

Forum regular
No, they did not give me any compensation for their mistake!
15 kegs cost 17,99 Euro. I think that this behavior of the company isn't okay, They charge real money for their game. Beta is no excuse for this. :(

No, they did not give me any compensation for their mistake!
15 kegs cost 17,99 Euro. I think that this behavior of the company isn't okay, They charge real money for their game. Beta is no excuse for this. :(

Did you send a ticket to support?

And no, nobody has to buy kegs. No matter how many kegs you buy there is no guarantee that it will get you good cards. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not. If you choose to buy kegs, it usually not the best idea to expect too much from it.

But yeah, I understand your frustration in this very matter.

Last edited:
After opening 4 kegs and noticing no premium cards I stop opening kegs. You should of done the same. I dont expect refunds for those 4 kegs btw.

rrc

Forum veteran
Did you send a ticket to support?

And no, nobody has to buy kegs. No matter how many kegs you buy there is no guarantee that it will get you good cards. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not. If you choose to buy kegs, it usually not the best idea to expect too much from it.

But yeah, I understand your frustration in this very matter.

Dear devivre,
While there is no guarantee that kegs give you good cards, IMHO, it is not an excuse to not refund in this case. This is clearly a bug from their side and should be compensated. The kegs show some cards and you choose a card, but then you get some other card. The best thing CDPR should do here is, to look at the logs and see what were the options and what was chosen by the customer (here the players) and give that card to their account. The less than optimal thing they should do is, at least give back that many number of kegs which had bug (a little compensation for the mistake from their side). Saying sorry simply is really a very bad thing. Whether the player paid real money or earned it by spending real time, it should be honored. I was not affected by the bug. I didn't open any and lost it. But it is the right thing to do. If I were in top management that is what I would ask the team to do.

I can confirm that I received ingame dust and I think also scraps. I don't know how much exactly.

rrc

Forum veteran
Respect CDPR!! Thank you for doing what was the right thing to do.

How do you even report on ps4? Two additional kegs open today and not a single premium monster card on both of those keg show up?

Oh I'm dumb, downright stupid. I didn't read the keg weekend special carefully, apparently it is not a guarantee premium monster card on the last 3 choice. Just a premium monster card if it shows up.

Had a weird problem myself... the last keg I opened for the recently ended legendary card drop event I tried to pick Vernon Roche but was given Zoltan: Scoundrel ;s

Already contacted support and hoping someone can help fix the issue

Update: Support got back to me a few hours ago and fixed the issue!

Last edited:
Top Bottom