WTF All my Cards for transmuting just got MILLED!!! BUG? Help CDPR.

+
Yesterday I was opening kegs and the mill of extra cards that you don't need for transmuting was working fine, until during one time I entered the deck builder and it all of a sudden MILLED ALL the cards even ones that were to be left alone for transmuting!!!!

Screenshot after opening 20 kegs 2020-04-02_1601_1 -
Few minutes later entering the deck builder and getting all cards left for transmutation milled!!!! - 2020-04-02_2337_1 -

I want my 11 Legendary and 55 Epic cards back ASAP or an appropriate compensation!!! This is not OK CDPR!!!!

Sorry to hear this. I just put up a warning about it in the Update 6.1 thread after confirming it myself. I've reported it to CDPR via the support ticket system, but I'm not hopeful of a quick (and working) fix.

Last edited:
I lament to report the fact that auto mill once again has milled gold cards before i had the opportunity to transmute them to premium.

I knew i should have not upgraded, but was tired and interested in playing the game instead of managing cards and resources before the new MP economy is implemented. Started the Android Upgrade when i remembered i forgot to transmute a few epic and legendary golds i had just pulled during the 200 kegs opened yesterday. [Yes, original day one console beta player here] Low and behold all are milled.

Please leave 2 copies of every gold card until you figure out this problem. It is a problem for the free players and those of us who spend $ to save time as well.

Yep, just had this BS happen to me as well. Feel free to merge the thread i posted, moderator.

Just out of curiosity: Why is it so impotant to have spare cards for transmuting? I mean it's not like you're gonna use the standard version in a deck once you have the premium version, is it? So whats wrong about transmuting the card you have and then waiting until you eventually draw the standard version again?

Sorry to hear this. I just put up a warning about it in the Update 6.1 thread after confirming it myself. I've reported it to CDPR via the support ticket system, but I'm not hopeful of a quick (and working) fix.

Damn, I am sorry I did not see that in time; I was avoiding the deck builder for weeks only to now trust CDPR that they did it right and I get screwed, feels really bad :(

edit: how do you submit a support ticket now; used to do it in Beta, but it seems like they changed the support site since then. Thx.

Just out of curiosity: Why is it so impotant to have spare cards for transmuting? I mean it's not like you're gonna use the standard version in a deck once you have the premium version, is it? So whats wrong about transmuting the card you have and then waiting until you eventually draw the standard version again?

I never play with a full premium deck, as I prefer to have just few key cards in each my deck as premium because when my full deck is premium I find all the movement bit too overwhelming when concentrating on the game.

I also like to have a full collection, both normal and premium as some of the cards look a bit different when animated.

Damn, I am sorry I did not see that in time; I was avoiding the deck builder for weeks only to now trust CDPR that they did it right and I get screwed, feels really bad :(

edit: how do you submit a support ticket now; used to do it in Beta, but it seems like they changed the support site since then. Thx.

I never play with a full premium deck, as I prefer to have just few key cards in each my deck as premium because when my full deck is premium I find all the movement bit too overwhelming when concentrating on the game.

I also like to have a full collection, both normal and premium as some of the cards look a bit different when animated.
Here is the link to support.

Yeah, I was avoiding the deck builder too, I just don't trust CDPR's coding any more! Luckily I had a spare beta account to test it out on without ruining my main account collection.

I too prefer to use standard cards when playing usually, but like to have the full premium collection as well. Seems it's not such an unusual mindset.

Here is the link to support.

Yeah, I was avoiding the deck builder too, I just don't trust CDPR's coding any more! Luckily I had a spare beta account to test it out on without ruining my main account collection.

I too prefer to use standard cards when playing usually, but like to have the full premium collection as well. Seems it's not such an unusual mindset.

Thanks I submitted a ticked as well, I really hope CDPR does the right thing here and takes proper action with people who were affected by this bug, after they were assured by CDPR that milling of all cards was solved and that our transmute cards will be safe.

Thanks I submitted a ticked as well, I really hope CDPR does the right thing here and takes proper action with people who were affected by this bug, after they were assured by CDPR that milling of all cards was solved and that our transmute cards will be safe.
Given that CDPR recently admitted that they are unable to restore lost cards due to them not holding the required data, I would think that they should at least compensate you (and others who were adversely affected) by crediting you with the balance of lost scraps (the difference between the lost cards' full scrap value and the amount you received when they were forcibly, and wrongly, milled). Unless they have some other way to fix this, it seems like the only fair way to handle it.

Given that CDPR recently admitted that they are unable to restore lost cards due to them not holding the required data, I would think that they should at least compensate you (and others who were adversely affected) by crediting you with the balance of lost scraps (the difference between the lost cards' full scrap value and the amount you received when they were forcibly, and wrongly, milled). Unless they have some other way to fix this, it seems like the only fair way to handle it.
Thanks for the info. Like many others I was affected by the mass milling of gold cards with the previous upgrade, and also I suspect like others I didn't know how many gold cards I had lost. I had hoped that CDPR would compensate the Gwent community generally for the problem, possibly by issue of scraps which could be used to replace lost cards, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

This just happened to me as well. The first time you go to the deck builder, it saves an extra copy of a standard card if you are missing a premium version. The second time you go to the deck builder, that extra copy gets milled. In the dev stream they apologize for this crap, then they implement a fix that doesn't work. And then of course radio silence. Hopeless.

Last edited:
This just happened to me as well. So in the dev stream they apologize for this crap, then they implement a fix that doesn't work. And then of course radio silence. I think this is becoming hopeless.
It really makes things tricky right now. I can't risk entering the deck builder to make a new deck or edit an existing one, so I can't really play at the moment. I daren't risk even looking at my collection to see if there are any legendary cards I might want to transmute before the meteorite powder change kicks in.

With CDPR not even commenting on this issue yet (as far as I can tell), I'm a bit stuck as to whether to take the risk or not. I guess I'll just have to risk losing all my saved spare cards if it isn't fixed before the meteorite powder change is due to happen.

This really would be a good opportunity for CDPR to try out their new improved communication strategy...

I thought they fixed it. That's a real bummer.
The more I play this game the more bugs appear. It's like a constant, every new saison a new bunch of bugs.
QA is not existing. But, what can you expect from a F2P game.

This happened to me a couple days ago and I'm pretty angry about it. Not sure there is anything to do about it though.

It works the way it's supposed to the first time you enter the deck builder during a session. I saw that comment a couple days ago, elsewhere, and just confirmed it in my game.

The first time I entered, one card was milled and I was left with 3 non-premium + 1 premium copies of Raging Bear, which was correct. The second time I entered (after having done literally nothing other than exiting the builder) multiple cards were milled, and I was left with 2 + 1 Raging Bears.

(I opened a Raging Bear from a keg and saw I had three normal copies, which is why I used that card.)

There must be something else wrong. Unfortunately I don't made a screenshot or can say which cards where deleted.
I opened today a premium keg then I went into the deck builder the
first time: 1 card gets milled
second time: 1 card gets milled
between entering the first and second time I did nothing else!
Obviously this function doesn't work right because it should have deleted all overcards in the first run but probably it deleted 1 card too much - I can't say for sure.

Lexor

Forum veteran
If there are issues with the new auto-mill feature it is best to report it here:

(click on "... contact us!" to send a ticket to CDPR support)
Well, I reported this bug by using your link and, so far, I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED with all the answers I've received.

The huge problem is what @Burza46 said: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...changes-to-meteorite-powder-economy.11028335/

I've asked if CDRP is going to repair this problem and give my cards back before April 15th at 12:00 CEST and the only answer I've got is:

I have no further information to share on this topic.

So:
- the milling bug is still not repaired
- the clock is ticking, only one week left before transmute rules change
- I still don't have my spare cards back to transmute them
- I have 100+ normal kegs I would like to open but they will be milled right away
- what should I do now?

:giveup:

Last edited:
This is a dire situation for those of us having spare epic/legendary cards wanting to transmute them. So far both Lantea and Dracofonifors have reported the same issue: first time you enter the deckbuilder everything is as normal, then it mills everything.
Can someone else confirm this is the case?
Can @CDPR confirm if this is how the bug works? Because if so, the middle ground temporary solution is to enter once per login session to the deck builder. Not ideal, but it is better than nothing.

This is a dire situation for those of us having spare epic/legendary cards wanting to transmute them. So far both Lantea and Dracofonifors have reported the same issue: first time you enter the deckbuilder everything is as normal, then it mills everything.
Can someone else confirm this is the case?
Can @CDPR confirm if this is how the bug works? Because if so, the middle ground temporary solution is to enter once per login session to the deck builder. Not ideal, but it is better than nothing.
Omarlg, this has just happened to me too, was in the deckbuilder reviewing my cards, jumped out and when I went back in, all of sudden, lots and lots of my cards got auto-milled. I'm not happy, was saving these cards to transmute them too. How do I get my cards back?

Top Bottom