WTF? King Kong in Witcher 2?

+
HexenmeisterRaven said:
I recommend to turn out the voice, not because the commentaries are crap, but Geralt's german voice is shit. ;)
Dont speak German but why his voice is shit? ;] seems ok to me...

Forum veteran
HexenmeisterRaven said:
Edit: found a german one at 13:18 you can see it!
Ah, saw the health bar on my first try. I also found a few videos before 2.0 where it doesn't seem to show up. Very interested if anyone can find any videos of this easter egg before 2.0.

(5:04)
(9:37)
(5:15)

The way I can figure it, this was either added in a patch or is something dependent on whether or not one's computer has that small bit of hang after the conversation with Sile (which, if youtube videos are any indication, also has to do with the patch).

secondchildren said:
I'd say horrible :)

Was it the same in W1?

Yeah, it's horrible, sounds too young, not hard enough somehow and in some conversations it sounds as if the speaker only reads some paper without feelings. His polish voice sounds nice, but I can't understand a word. :)
And yes, in TW1 Geralt had also a crappy voice, so I played this in english too.

@227: When I tried to do it again (with video) the health bar showed "Geralt" instead, that was an older save game where I wasn't Flotsams best fighter (the fistfights), and I also didn't speak with Sile about all the other things, just gone straight up to the Kayran. That should have been the only difference to my first Kayran fights. So maybe it depends on what you've done before this fight. To my shame I only managed to defeat that thing once and then always got lost with those quicktime event where you have to click the mouse on his tentacle. Didn't manage it to the end of this fight again. (And after several tries I had enough. ^^)

Oh and yes, maybe it depends on a "lame" computer, I'm running a 6 year old machine with only 2GB RAM and only medium/lower graphics. So maybe one with a real fast system can't see it.

Top Bottom