WWW.WITCHERSITE.PL hands-on impressions translation [very insightful material]

+
Soooo, @gregski just posted the translation, Lukasz was the one who translated the article and Regis, while still regenerating wrote impressions of The Witcher 3.

This all makes so much sense.

Gaming journalism at its finest. Making clicks off stuff they didn't even write while getting it wrong.

Poor @gregski, he got miscredited and his named misspelled.

Thanks for the translation, gregski <3

btw

HOLY SHIT.

I checked the trailer again and I think it is this guy ...

Could it be that for once in my life I guessed?.... My knees....

Hmm, there are some wrong information here. I wrote an article and Regis wrote his and Gregski made a translations. Big thanks to him because he did wonderful job translating and posting our articles. Firstly, I told that I will be doing the translation but unfortunately I have ton of exams on university so there is even no time for such a things. Also, after publishing hands-on articles I took a brake on witchetsite.pl for 2 weeks.

Dear gregski, thanks a lot for the translation and the hours that went into it. It was a pleasure to read the article. Of course thanks to the original authors! I'd like to read more reviews like this where instead of spoiling the (bits of) story, feelings and facts concerning the combat system and the environment where written down. Thanks!

Will be playing this on PS4 and your impressions have eased my fears in regards to the performance and overall look of the game. This is without a doubt the most demanding game being released thus far, and I'm happy to hear it's looking good on console. I was honestly expecting the game to run at 900p, but kudos to CDPR for giving us that 1080p goodness.

Big shout out to Lukas and gregski. You wonderful human beings!

I hope you know the guy wearing the mask is "Villefort".
If you have read the
lore
http://i.imgur.com/rwU4hiX.png
Regis is there in the vgx trailer the guy (who as the same beard as the picture of regis)who is kissing the dead ghostly girl watch it a again if you don't believe me

Mate, I'm pretty sure in another thread you said the same thing and someone replied to you saying:

BOOK SPOILERS FROM FINAL BOOK

Vilgefortz is very dead. Geralt killed him himself.

Mate, I'm pretty sure in another thread you said the same thing and someone replied to you saying:

BOOK SPOILERS FROM FINAL BOOK

Vilgefortz is very dead. Geralt killed him himself.
My mistake !!!
I will send them private message the next time!!

"10. What difficulty leves will there be exactly? Do you choose it at the beginning of the game? Will it be like in Gothic for example? Or maybe mixed? – There will be 4 difficulty levels: easy, normal, hard and Dark. The difficulty levels can be changed during the game"

You can change between ALL of them? Even dark? Does this mean then that dark would not have exclusive items this time around?

"10. What difficulty leves will there be exactly? Do you choose it at the beginning of the game? Will it be like in Gothic for example? Or maybe mixed? – There will be 4 difficulty levels: easy, normal, hard and Dark. The difficulty levels can be changed during the game"

You can change between ALL of them? Even dark? Does this mean then that dark would not have exclusive items this time around?

If I recall correctly you could change difficulty during a TW2 playthrough too. Can't remember how Dark items got handled though.

Top Bottom