X and Triangle key button not usable in PS4 Pro

+
hi friends, after installing hotfix 1.05 in PS4 Pro the X button does not work for me ... the "press double triangle button" function to draw weapon does not work but it works with all other games or menu selection. I tried the raiju and the original with two different joypads ... Unplayable without the use of that button ... to someone else the same thing?

Last edited:
uff... very sorry to hear that. then i had big luck... maybe the controls file broke because i was forde booting the ps5 while hanging in the options menu.

as i heard sony kicked the game from psn store yesterday. what a pity for the developers. for me it's the nearly perfect game (while it does not crash every few hours".

good luck man

thx man!
I love CP77 despite its flaws and will not ask for a refund. I have about 30 hours of gameplay and I enjoyed it despite everything but if I can't draw a weapon how can I do it?

Hmm, strange.

I fired up the game but those buttons does work as normal, even after patch 1.05

Try this:

1. Clear the Playstation cache - Shut down your Playstation completely then remove the power cable from the back of the console and leave it for at least 2 minutes, then plug it back in and turn the console on and load up the game.

3. Delete and re-download/re-install the game again - You don't have to delete your game saves so no progress should be lost but it might be that the game didn't install properly the first time round or one of the patches got corrupted during download so a delete and reinstall might fix this.

Fixed:
The issue occurred on the bridge in Japan Town after the conversation with Takemura ( has acquired some information regarding the parade ).
I reinstalled game and patch 1.05 (saving progress first), exited the mission and entering another one activated the X button.

I think there is no need to delete and reinstall everything.
Thx to all 4 precious info

Top Bottom