(X1)---(1.10) LIST of BUGS that before the patch there was no problems ...

+
(X1)---(1.10) LIST of BUGS that before the patch there was no problems ...

1.10 bug... Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow.

previously the 1.10 I used a crossbow to zoom and view details of the defeated enemies and it was fun to zoom crossbow and walk on them(the corpses) and cause small ragdoll reaction. BUT now with the 1.10 you cant anymore walk while zoom aiming crossbow.

I've noticed that when I use zoom to aim the crossbow, Geralt is frozen in place. I recall being able to still walk, albeit slowly, when the the zoom was triggered. Is anyone else experiencing this?
You can't walk at all with the crossbow zoom on. They've removed a significant feature here, because being able to walk meant fine tuning your aim. Now you're stuck on the spot. I hope this is something they intend to remedy.

I hope it's not a design decision. We should be given more reasons to use the crossbow, not less.
If you try to move when he is frozen in place and spin the camera around it will look like Geralt is ice skating, it looks utterly ridiculous.

2) NPCs faceless and armless

3) weird graphics glitch
4) framerate drops

5) very slow menu

6) strange graphics errors

Last edited:
Yes xbox one is having all these problems. It seems that whilst they improved the PS4 performance, they've made the Xbox One performance worse than before as well as graphical glitches in cutscenes and gameplay which weren't present before

loading time feel a lot more slow , and novigrad performance drop down

---------- Updated at 07:20 PM ----------

I asked a neighbor that has the ps4 version to check the """CANTwalk while zoom-aiming crossbow. bug""" because it is a very easy bug to check, you must only use your ps4-x1 controller, and in ps4 you still can walk while zoom-aiming crossbow like in X1 previously 1.10 patch

1.10 bug... Now you CANTcant walk while zoom-aiming crossbow.

previously the 1.10 I used a crossbow to zoom and view details of the defeated enemies and it was fun to zoom crossbow and walk on them(the corpses) and cause small ragdoll reaction. BUT now with the 1.10 you cant anymore walk while zoom aiming crossbow.

2) NPCs faceless and armless

3) weird graphics glitch
4) framerate drops

5) very slow menu

6) strange graphics errors

All of these notes are useless to CDPR.

Please note what exactly graphical issues occurred (flickering? vanishing objects? lack of textures?), where you were, what NPCs, where are they, etc.

Agree what you mentioned
Graphic issues really weird on X1 with 1.10 (never appeared at former patches):
Geralt suddenly crawling and flying in the air, other NPC and Roach too
NPC's jumping into the screen at conversions during Triss quests
Houses disappeared in Novigrad during Triss quests

OK........ 1.10 bug the easiest to verify = Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow. is obviously everywhere because is a controller bug and everyone can check with his x1 controller. and before the patch1.10 you could perfectly walk while aiming crossbow

NPCs faceless and armless.... for example in the first hearts of stone contract in the hause all npc were faceless and armless....so weird

Novigrad = framerate drops

weird graphics glitch-errors = final wild hunt mission

---------- Updated at 08:27 PM ----------

I like when for example I kill an ekimmara... make zoom-aiming crossbow while walking over the dead monster corpse making ragdoll reaction in the dead monster body and with the zoom-aiming crossbow see all the detail and the incredible artistic work and the fantastic reimagining vampires that cd project have done...but with the 1.10 patch now I cant

I discovered something new in1.10 bug... """Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow.""" If you're walking and you dont stop walking and you select the crossbow to zoom you can still wallk with the zoom,, but if you stop walking You can not move again with the zoom-crossbow

---------- Updated at 09:46 PM ----------

can someone who has the PC or PS4 version and the 1.10 installed if they have the BUG"""Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow."""

LOading screen when you die is to SLooooooooooooooow almost 5 minutes

can someone who has the PC or PS4 version and the 1.10 installed,, if they have the BUG"""Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow."""
((1.10 bug... Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow.
Previously the 1.10 I used a crossbow to zoom and view details of the defeated enemies and it was fun to zoom crossbow and walk on them(the corpses) and cause small ragdoll reaction. BUT now with the 1.10 you cant anymore walk while zoom aiming crossbow. ))

can someone who has the PC or PS4 version and the 1.10 installed,, if they have the BUG"""Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow."""

((1.10 bug... Now you CANT walk while zoom-aiming crossbow.
Previously the 1.10 I used a crossbow to zoom and view details of the defeated enemies and it was fun to zoom crossbow and walk on them(the corpses) and cause small ragdoll reaction. BUT now with the 1.10 you cant anymore walk while zoom aiming crossbow. ))

---------- Updated at 08:34 PM ----------

Garrison72 : I've noticed that when I use zoom to aim the crossbow, Geralt is frozen in place. I recall being able to still walk, albeit slowly, when the the zoom was triggered. Is anyone else experiencing this?
You can't walk at all with the crossbow zoom on. They've removed a significant feature here, because being able to walk meant fine tuning your aim. Now you're stuck on the spot. I hope this is something they intend to remedy.

Last edited:
I dont know if it is a bug or a CDP 1.10 decision ,, but if it is a decision...is a very stupid decision, because if you are walking and do not stop and while walking you select the crossbow and you zoom-aim with the crossbow You can keep walking but only forward,,, if you change your direction or you want to walk back while zoom-aiming crossbow Geralt is frozen in place

Top Bottom