X1 performance on 1.12

+
I really hope that CDPR are taking notes and investigating what's going on to fix this problem soon, i really do.
Anyway, i'm waiting for the new patch, and this time around let's hope that there are some good news for us, Xbox players. I didn't spend money on this game + Season Pass for nothing. Like iCake said we are not the majority here like PC or PS4 users, true, but we want our game to work properly because we know that it's possible. It's really that simple, CDPR.

Last edited:
Is the frame rate issue something that is wide spread among the majority of Xbox One users? I've been playing and haven't really noticed any drops that were absolutely game breaking for me. There have been a few occasions during some combat where there was some slow down, but it didn't truly bother me all that much. I actually sold my PS4 version and started brand new on Xbox One because I thought performance would be better over here.

Performance since the latest patch.

I just hopped on the game again as of recently and i noticed the performance is a LOT worse since the latest patch.. Not to mention god awful loading times loading up the game and after a death..

Can this possibly be patched? I'm noticing a lot of frame drops, stuttering, ect.. Especially mid combat when i drop my igni mixed tapes..

Start a new game with patch 1.12

save

load a old game

Now works better, but needs another patch

---------- Updated at 03:24 PM ----------

New bug: in the settings of gamma the wolf image never be visible

We did not. Changing to color blind mode is possible only from Main Menu :)

Found it. I was looking in Display not Gameplay menu options, which poses this question. Shouldn't the color blind option be in the display menu? Just a silly thought from me

Top Bottom