Xarthisius working properly?

+
Xarthisius working properly?

Hello,
I used Xarthisius to put my opponents Restore to the bottom of his deck. Boy how was I surprised when he pulled it out and still had 2 cards left in his deck. Is this a bug or can Skellige somehow shuffle their deck that I dont know of? Thank you guys. (at the pics. you can see that he has 2 cards left and that restore was the last card played.)

Last edited:
urr... sure you are talking about renew? and not restore?

regardless it is possible tor skellige to shuffle their deck, king bran does (although not mentioned), as does Djenge Frett.

Oh, yes, fixed in the post, thank you :)
Xarth was played after king Bran to prevent him, Djenge was not in his deck. Thats why I am wondering what happened. Any other way to shuffle for SK?

Last edited:
Zer0_san;n7899190 said:
Oh, yes, fixed in the post, thank you :)
Xarth was played after king Bran to prevent him, Djenge was not in his deck. Thats why I am wondering what happened. Any other way to shuffle for SK?

not sure then, could be something else i'm not aware of, or it could have been a bug.

Was looking for a similar thread. Had a similar issue with Xarthisius against consume monsters; put Igni at the bottom of opponent's deck - was surprised to then see it come out half way through round 2, with several cards left his the deck. It could be that more cards were added to the bottom of his deck through nekker warriors, but that did not seem the case. I am also not aware of Monsters being able to shuffle their deck.

Will keep an eye out for future such instances - but would be good to confirm if Xarthisius is working as intended.

Top Bottom