XBOX 360 EE bug list

+

7Crown

Forum regular
XBOX 360 EE bug list

Haven't seen any kind of this topic on this forum except for the PC EE bug list.
If there is already such a topic please remove this one.(Gone fast through the whole forum and did not find anything similar to this topic)

Configuration: XBOX 360 Slim, the Witcher installed on HDD

For me:

ACT2: leaving the Assassins hideout, minimap is stuck on the cave image. Saving and then loading fixed this problem.

ACT3: Characters stuck in the ground/floor/etc(from knee down to foot).
example: soldiers training next to dummies,
Shilard Fitz-Oesterlen at the door which continues the quest: Where is Triss Merigold

General: occasionally random character is stuck walking in the dialog scene.

Interested if someone has seen any of these bugs or any other. Feel free to post your problems.

If you take the long way around to the Visionary's hut (where you run into the bounty hunters, not the soldiers fighting the harpies), the quest can get bugged and the conversation with the Visionary won't work properly. I've had this happen once, I'm not 100% sure anymore how it played out the first time I did it, but I'm reasonably sure I took the longer route as well and that time it worked.

Shilard Fitz-Oesterlen at the door which continues the quest: Where is Triss Merigold

Encountered these also as Devilcry999.

On ACT3 I crafted pair of Vanguard trousers, but the textures are missing (see pic). Dunno if this is common problem, mayhaps someone could test this?

E: Playing with first model 360 (without HDMI) and the game is installed on HDD.

Artyx80 said:
On ACT3 I crafted pair of Vanguard trousers, but the textures are missing (see pic). Dunno if this is common problem, mayhaps someone could test this?
It's the same problem on PC. We discuss it in this topic, and I try to sum it up in this post, specifically. Basically, a bunch of unfinished or incomplete items sneaked past quality control, and were added to the loot lists, anyway. There are some pants and boots, at least, that seem to work as they should, if it wasn't for the fact that they have had no meshes made for them (nor otherwise assigned), meaning they'll simply appear as invisible like what your example shows.

Kindo said:
It's the same problem on PC. Basically, a bunch of unfinished or incomplete items sneaked past quality control, and were added to the loot lists, anyway. There are some pants and boots, at least, that seem to work as they should, if it wasn't for the fact that they have had no meshes made for them (nor otherwise assigned), meaning they'll simply appear as invisible like what your example shows.

Thank you for verifying and clarifying this, now I can finally sleep at ease :) Those invisible trousers almost gave me nightmares..

E: something I missed

Artyx80 said:
Thank you for verifying and clarifying this, now I can finally sleep at ease :) Those invisible trousers almost gave me nightmares..
Combine that with invisible boots, gloves, and jacket... and you have yourself a very creepy, disembodied Geralt-head.

Kindo said:
Combine that with invisible boots, gloves, and jacket... and you have yourself a very creep, disembodied Geralt-head.

I hit a spot today - in the brothel-tent outside the kaedweni camp - when i moved the camera to a certain angle, half of the environment would simply vanish and geralt would be reduced to a pair of floating gloves

so these are the issues i'm facing :

Act 1) no training dummies at the market exit in flotsam

Act 1&2) mysterious merchant item prices are higher than other merchants and not lower like they should be.

also found a new bug, some spoilers ahead.
in Act 2 on Iorveths path i tried to go to malgets house and get her notes to start the quest 'from a bygone era' and i went to the graves and then blew up the barrels on the side of the house but the trap door is locked!!!
i've tried everything even reloading previous save files but the door won't open. please help.

Guest 3593423

And then there's the invincibility glitch. This could lead to lots of people getting the Dark Achievement with no challenge. Also ruins the game experience for the rest of us...

http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30320-xbox-i-have-been-burdened-with-invincibility/

Act 1 - After the 1st fight with Letho the minimap becomes blank until after i enter the town.

This has happened on both playthroughs, disk is installed to HD

This is more of a nitpick than a bug, really - in Flotsam, when you pass through the door next to the guy who's arguing with his wife about the stew he's making, you can still hear him once the door shuts behind you. I've just realized this is because in the PC version, there's no door/wall there, and apparently they forgot to change the audio. Yes, I've played this game too much.

Devilcry999 said:
Haven't seen any kind of this topic on this forum except for the PC EE bug list.
If there is already such a topic please remove this one.(Gone fast through the whole forum and did not find anything similar to this topic)

Configuration: XBOX 360 Slim, the Witcher installed on HDD

For me:

ACT2: leaving the Assassins hideout, minimap is stuck on the cave image. Saving and then loading fixed this problem.

General: occasionally random character is stuck walking in the dialog scene.

Interested if someone has seen any of these bugs or any other. Feel free to post your problems.

I seen soldiers stuck in the ground also, merchants stuck walking in place. To fix this, I backed out to the Xbox home screen and cleared the cache in my Xbox hard drive. Afterword, re-started game and everything went back to normal.

During the tutorial, when I have to open my inventory at the arena to equip the bombs, traps, and daggers, it says "Action Cannot Be Performed Here" whenever I press back.

i have played through the game 4 times - i love it - but these are some glitches i found:

- if you draw your sword while walking or running there is a stuttering graphical glitch on Geralts holsters (just walk forward slowly, draw your sword while walking - you'll notice the holsters on geralt's back stutter just after he draws his sword - and often so does Geralt's whole character model.

- 'From A Bygone Era' (ch 2) quest does not activate on Iorveth's path. the door to the huts cellar remains locked and cannot be opened. i tried on 2 different playthroughs and re loaded several times, couldn't get it work.

- Roche's path ch 2 - when you win the game of dice with skalen burden he never give me the 'Princess Xenthia sword', sometimes he gives me nothing, other times he gives you a random cheap sword.

- if you press the block button even momentarily during a roll Geralt will put up his block at the end of the roll, even if you are not holding the block button anymore by the end of the roll. its very annoying. would be good if this was fixed

- sometimes Geralt's hair will fall through his armour (usually after a re load), can be fixed by unequipping and then re-equipping the armour.
- some times the mini map doesn't transition properly to a new area, it just remains blank (always happens when leaving the king slayers hideout in chapter 2). it can be fixed by exiting the game and re loading.

(i play on xbox slim 250gb, with game installed on hard drive.)

would be nice if these were patched. it would make the game perfect. i'm looking forward to witcher 3. hopefully its released on xbox360 and/or ps3.

i compiled a full list of bugs in another topic. i might as well copy and paste it here:

full glitch list xbox:

- if you draw your sword while walking or running there is a stuttering graphical glitch on Geralts holsters (just walk forward slowly, draw your sword while walking - you'll notice the holsters on geralt's back stutter just after he draws his sword.

-if you holster your sword while walking/running forward it interferes with Geralts running animation causing him to flinch, stutter - not a smooth transition.

- 'From A Bygone Era' (ch 2) quest does not activate on Iorveth's path. the door to the huts cellar remains locked and cannot be opened. i tried on 2 different playthroughs and re loaded several times, couldn't get it work.

- Roche's path ch 2 - when you win the game of dice against skalen burden he never gives me the 'Princess Xenthia sword', sometimes he gives me nothing, other times he gives you a random cheap sword.

- if you press the block button even momentarily during a roll Geralt will put up his block at the end of the roll, even if you are not holding the block button anymore by the end of the roll. its very annoying. its would be better if Geralt does not bring up his block unless i'm actually pressing block button at the end of the roll.

- sometimes Geralt's hair will fall through his armour (usually after a re load), can be fixed by unequipping and then re-equipping the armour. (maybe only an issue with additional haircuts- haven't noticed it happen with default hair cut)

- some times the mini map doesn't transition properly to a new area, it just remains blank (always happens when leaving the king slayers hideout in chapter 2). it can be fixed by exiting the game and re loading.

- ACT 3 - when you craft the Vanguard trousers the texture is missing so geralt legs appear invisible when you put them on.

-And then there's the invincibility glitch. This could lead to lots of people getting the Dark Achievement with no challenge. Also ruins the game experience for the rest of us...
http://en.thewitcher...-invincibility/

-Act 1&2) mysterious merchant item prices are higher than other merchants and not lower like they should be.

something I ran into just now lucky I was able to go back using a Auto save

Act 2 Roche's path

Blood curse mission

After helping the king with the exorcism I was told to go meet the king in his tent instead I decided to hold off and do the (Ave Henselt) mission.

after finishing the Ave Henselt mission I went back to the kings tent and waited until midnight (since guards told me to wait until sundown) when I could enter Henselt wasn't there just a guy in red and nothing would happen checking my map it told me he was back at the exorcism site.

After going back and forth from the exorcism site to his tent and waiting all periods of the day (at one I seen the assassins hanging outside the tent at night doing nothing) I got lucky enough to have a auto save just right after the exorcism.

Using that auto save I went straight to the kings tent waited until midnight and it worked fine

Hoping xbox can get a fix for this because if it wasn't for the auto save this time my game would of been over

Hey guys, I've seem to run into a loading screen bug in Act 3. When meeting Roche in the sewers to go save Foltest's child, the game infinite loads when progressing into the sewers with Roche. The screen just loads and does nothing. Music can still be heard but you can't do anything. Please help, any ideas for a fix would be appreciated. This is on Xbox 360 btw.

Top Bottom