Xbox Live sales and Brazilian region

+
Hello Guys,

Whenever The Witcher 2 goes on sale on Xbox Live, this promotion has not taken place in the Brazilian Xbox region (The American region receives the discount, but we Brazilians continue to have the full price). This has been happening for several months and we want a solution to this problem, because we want to buy this game and we want the same promotions as the rest of the world.

If any administrator can create a topic for me I will be very grateful.

Last edited:
That's a bummer, but there's nothing to be done about that here. I'd contact CDPR Support directly about it.

Just keep in mind that CDPR has no direct authority over the marketplaces. Sometimes, the marketplaces get to do things even if the devs would prefer otherwise.

That's a bummer, but there's nothing to be done about that here. I'd contact CDPR Support directly about it.

Just keep in mind that CDPR has no direct authority over the marketplaces. Sometimes, the marketplaces get to do things even if the devs would prefer otherwise.
How could I contact CDPR directly? Can you tell me that you are the publisher of the game in South America? I would love to resolve this, but I don't know where to start.

How could I contact CDPR directly? Can you tell me that you are the publisher of the game in South America? I would love to resolve this, but I don't know where to start.

CDPR support can be reached here:

(there‘s no support topic on this website for this question, so you have to take this one)

Top Bottom