Xbox One controller support for PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt?

+
Xbox One controller support for PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt?

Hello

I've just upgraded my PC and are very much looking forward to playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt this spring. Now I do pretty much all my gaming on my couch with a controller and I was wondering if the PC version of the game will have native support for the Xbox One controller day one?

Thanks in advance!

Considering the Witcher 2 had full 360 pad support a year before the 360 version existed, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

The Witcher 2 has Xbox 360 support. It would be really weird if The Witcher 3 did not have native 360 and One controller support.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that they will support both XBO and X360 controllers. The 360 is a safe bet, but the XBO is very similar and MS have already released drivers for it, so it should work just fine.

I have no doubt that they will support both XBO and X360 controllers. The 360 is a safe bet, but the XBO is very similar and MS have already released drivers for it, so it should work just fine.

Every game with 360 support also supports the XOne controller. That's how the driver works. ;)

Kretek

Forum veteran
I will go one step further. I would like the option of choosing between button icons of Xbox and PS controlers. I personally am using PS4 controller and it would be nice if I have option like that :) And even more. CD Projekt, please, please, make Logitech G13 gameboard properly compatible with your game. So analog stick would work correctly. I know I would be probably one of 2 people on this planet playing your game with this thing, but still :)

Attachments

• 81hTgnd037L._SL1500_.jpg
    81hTgnd037L._SL1500_.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 196
I've been using an Xbox One controller on PC since the drivers came out and I have yet to encounter a game with controller support that didn't work with the Xbox One controller. I see no reason why The Witcher 3 wouldn't have controller support on PC, with a special emphasis on Xbox controllers, so I think it safe to say that yes it will work.

Well since MS is throwing money bags at CDPR at the moment it would be very surprising to leave the support out of the game.

Top Bottom