Xbox one framerate explanation plz

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox one framerate explanation plz

Hi,
The patch 1.07 was meant to improve performance, and it the oposite on xbox, it's worse, not a little worse.... MUCH WORSE!! 10FPS less than 1.05... is it a bug, a mistake from developer or will it stay in this state like is the ps4 version since release?
What is the explanation for these 10fps less?
Why yesterday framerate was near perfect and today with YOUR WORK, it's unacceptable?
What is the techical reason that made the game possible to run at 30fps yesterday, and with 1.07 it's over?
I'M SERIOUSLY TIRED, I KNOW YOUR WORK IS HARD, TW3 IS A BIG GAME ETC...
JUST GIVE ME BACK THE GAME I WAS PLAYING YESTERDAY. YOUR LIES ARE TIRESOME, PERFORMANCES HAVEN'T BEEN IMPROVE AS YOU PROMISED BUT IT'S MUCH WORSE, IT MAKES YOUR LIE MUCH MORE APPARENT. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PATCH WILL SOLVE DON'T SPEAK, I MEAN... READ AGAIN YOUR PATCH NOTE... SHAME ON YOU!! LIARS!!
I ASK AGAIN: IS IT A BUG, A MISTAKE FROM DEV, OR WILL IT STAY WITH DOUBLE BUFFER LIKE PS4? THX, A LOT OF XBOX USERS ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED, DISAPOINTED... WE NEED ANSWERS PLZ!!

This is Lame and Disgusting,so they cant fix the PS4 framerate;and thought that putting the framerate worst on the Xbox one will even the odds!?What a better way to screw the people!

But the game was good with 1.05...
It's awesome, they downgrade their game with each patch... i should have stop at 1.05 and never installed this shit 1.07 patch...
Is there a way to come back to 1.05?
I thought CDPR knew their job, it's not the case, the only dev who tell you about improving performance and at the end they literally butchered the xbox version which was great..
NOW TW3 is a joke on ps4 AND xone...
No jealous:
-hey, we have a shitty version on ps4
-ok but xbox is fine no?
-yes so let's try to optimize ps4 version that it could be on par with xbox framerate!
-no, too much work, just gimp xbox version and that's it.
-ok but we told consumers that it will improve performance not the contrary...
-consumers are so dumb, and we already have their money, so just continue to let them think it will be fixed that they continue to buy our product, and it will be ok
NEVER SEEN A GAME WHICH RAN FINE, BUTCHERED LIKE THIS... 2 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom