Xbox One game broken

+
Xbox One game broken

I put the disc in and it auto installed, then it updated with the day one patch. I played for about 3-4 hours without a problem, love the game. I died against some drowners and when it gave me the option to reload last save it did nothing, i could click it over and over still nothing. So i decided to load a manual save and it started to show the loading icon, i was still able to move around in the game save menu. I ended up having to back out of the game completley due to the loading time never ending. Now when i start the game it just sits on the "please wait" screen. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and patch, turned the system off and on a few times. Nothing. I wasted 80 dollars on this game for 4 hours gameplay. CDPR, this needs to be fixed.

Have the exact same issue. Died against the drowners, wouldn't load, quit and got stuck at the meditation start screen saying "Please Wait" - not even completely frozen, just doing nothing.

I had the same thing happening to me two times.
Alos get stuck on the "please wait" hard reset of the Xbox does get me into the game again but saves are still lost. :(

Top Bottom