Xbox ONE S performance, please FIX.

+
The PS4 version is practically perfect. Forgot the Xbox version? There is a drop in frames in all locations. Please CD, fix this.

Are you on the internet or are you living in a bubble? Just check out the channels: IGN, Digital Foundry or the best: El Analysta. The game runs on PS4 with a much better frame rate, 30 in almost all locations with falls in some combat or when driving. On xbox the game runs at 20FPS all the time.
Post automatically merged:

I think it's not right, infortunatly the Xbox version are "way better" than PS version.
???

Sem título.png

Attachments

• ffff.png
    ffff.png
    1 MB · Views: 94
Not in my bubbleand i have internet (not the best infortunatly)
But i said that because i have over 1K hours on Cyberpunk (on Xbox one X and now on XBSX) and i see with my own little eyes that is way more than 20 FPS :D
(also play now Borderlands 3 (opti S/X), Skyrim with uncap FPS, Outer Worlds (opti S/X) among others, and i can said : cyberpunk is really no worse)
Sorry, but it's my personnal experience and it's not based on that someone said/test/write ;)

For PS4 i not 100% sur, but other users presents here could be confirm : it's worst on PS4/PS5.

Last edited:
Not in my bubbleand i have internet (not the best infortunatly)
But i said that because i have over 1K hours on Cyberpunk (on Xbox one X and now on XBSX) and i see with my own little eyes that is way more than 20 FPS :D
(also play now Borderlands 3 (opti S/X), Skyrim with uncap FPS, Outer Worlds (opti S/X) among others, and i can said : cyberpunk is really no worse)
Sorry, but it's my personnal experience and it's not based on that someone said/test/write ;)

For PS4 i not 100% sur, but other users presents here could be confirm : it's worst on PS4/PS5.
First of all, you are talking about XBOX ONE X <and not XBOX ONE FAT OR S. There is a clear difference in power x performance. The game on the Xbox ONE S runs MUCH worse than the PS4 BASE. The facts are there, the CD forgot the Xbox version for now to focus on the PS4 since the game left PSN.
Post automatically merged:

If you didn't feel the game running at 20fps during combat or in heavier locations, that's fine. I'm glad you enjoyed the game. But the game is unplayable for many people who are on xbox fat e s. Even on X the frame rate is unstable while the ps4 pro version holds 30FPS.

the CD forgot the Xbox version for now to focus on the PS4 since the game left PSN.
I'm not agree with that (but i'm sur many poeple on PS4 said the same thing on Xbox version).
I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise and hope that one day (with the help of a little miracle) old-gen consoles can have good-looking and well-running cyberpunk.

If you didn't feel the game running at 20fps during combat or in heavier locations, that's fine. I'm glad you enjoyed the game. But the game is unplayable for many people who are on xbox fat e s. Even on X the frame rate is unstable while the ps4 pro version holds 30FPS.
I'm playing on a 1TB HDD Xbox One FAT and since patch 1.2 sorted the texture streaming issues and I have time to play the game, I've found the performance to be acceptable at worst and very good at best. The frame rate holds steady, there is minimal pop-in of objects and textures (unlike NPCs and traffic, but that is a cross-platform issue) and I have only had one single crash to the dashboard in just over 40 hours of play. I'm not saying that others aren't having issues, but for myself the issues are now ones that appear for all users in all versions, the performance on my hardware is sound.

I'm glad you're having fun with the game.

But here it is very bad to play, during shootings the frame rate is horrible, it hits 18fps.

I'm glad you're having fun with the game.
But here it is very bad to play, during shootings the frame rate is horrible, it hits 18fps.
If you have your Xbox since a long time (and you never did it), you can try to clean it (fan and interior).
I did it with my one x before putting it away and my god it wasn't pretty in there.

Top Bottom