Xbox One/S/X Controller (wireless mode) turns off after any vibrations.

+
When initial start the game with Xbox controller (wireless mode) running or on state on PC, it runs perfectly fine.

As soon my controller battery dies, change battery or sleep after long period. I wake it or power back up mid way while the game is still running. My controller will respond in game and moves around as long there are not vibration triggers it.

As soon I jump (trigger vibrations) my controller turns off or power off completely.
Same thing if I move my character and drop from a high ledge or block it send vibration to my controller and turn it off completely.

This game has the ability to sleep and or turn off the controller?!? I notice this, also turn off the controller as soon I exit the Cyberpunk game.

I am launching from GOG copy. Please fix, after sleep or battery change I have to reboot the game entire to for the controller to stays on.

This is one heck of weird issue or bug mind you? Controller shutdown as soon vibration hits.

No it's not my battery. It's brand new and tried so many pair of battery including one from Microsoft with Li-On rechargeable. I also battery test them, it's full 1.6v change AA.

I have no issues running this game with wired mode but something is up with the game trigger to my controller to turn off in wireless mode.

I have both Xbox models, both behave the same! I had no issues with other games.

Xbox One Controller (1st generation)
Xbox Series X/S (2020 model)

I just want to add that I use an Xbox Elite V1 via USB so it's always plugged for when I plan to drive and on multiple occasions now basically the entire right side stops responding(Thumb stick, Bumper and Trigger)Basically make it impossible to drive and like the OP nothing solved it other than restarting the game. Actually about an hour ago I called for Jackies Bike and now like the OP nothing would respond and again required restarting the game. Unplugging and plugging back in, saving and returning to the main menu and loading again change nothing. The only way to correct the problem is to restart the game.

Top Bottom