Xbox One X - Performance mode slider doesn't save

+
Xbox One X - Performance mode slider doesn't save

I have downloaded the Xbox One X enhanced patch for the game (great job btw!) however I am unable to get the game to stay in performance mode.

I am running v1.60 of Witcher 3 and the option is available in the menu to swap from 4k into Performance mode. When I attempt this, the slider moves over as expected but doesn't seem to stick. If I back out of the menu and reopen the menu in the game, then the slider has moved back over to 4k.

I have yet to determine if this is just a visual bug (ie the slider always resetting), but figured I'd get it onto your radars.

Same problem here, but its really only slider visual bug. Try change this setting from 4K to Performance mode and back in midgame and you will see that difference in sharpness is obvious.

It's not obvious to me. I've switched back and forth between "4K Mode" and "Performance Mode" with my face inches from the TV. There's zero change in texture quality.

Well, i use 1080p TV and have no problem tell the difference. But since performance mode presumably use resolutions from 1080p up to 4K it may by difficult to see difference in some areas.

I have the same issue, slider keeps moving back to 4K when I exit the menu. I don’t really notice a difference between the 2 modes, so I’m not totally convinced it’s just a visual bug with the slider. The game looks amazing though either way, just want to make sure we aren’t missing something.

I'm having the same problem and it's not just a visual bug. Yesterday it was working fine. There is a big difference between the witcher running in 30 and 60 fps. Trust me, you guys would notice the difference. Hopefully we get a patch
​​​

Hi, apart from the blue line across bottom of screen and performance mode slider won't lock,i just started ng+ ,cant see my sword its invisible(tried to reboot game still invisible), i tried to make sure all my mutagens where converted to the largest size had 40 of each, stacks are gone down to 1 of each, just started so that's what i have experienced so far. Anybody else having bug issues? (im playing on xbox one x with 1.6 update) PS i suspect the mutagens was done for a reason,but not sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom