Xbox one X worse performance than PS4 pro patch 1.1

+
Why Xbox one X version shows much worse framerate comparing to ps4 pro and struggles to keep 30 FPS. Lots of stutter. Actually it is barely playable. Regular PS4 is nearly as bad (good)

Im running it fine on One X tbh
Same here. Worst I get is a short freeze or crash when, I believe, a load and the game saving a checkpoint happen to coincide. But aside from those moments (they happen maybe once every hour or so) normal gameplay is pretty smooth.

I saw gameplay on PS4 pro. Much smoother Play than X one X. Especially market Ares, heavy gunfight etc. Pro can deliver up to 5 FPS more in same scene and keep 30 or close while x one x drops to 20!!!!

I have the Xbox one x and the ps4 pro version of the game and the ps4 pro definitely runs smoother then the Xbox one x every time I play the Xbox one x more then 30 minutes I get eye strain and a migraine. I don't get that with the ps4 pro and if you say it's because of my tv I'm playing on a 4k HDR LG monater

Hi, How do you measure FPS on XBOX? Is there any "info mode" to check screen parameters on-line? Is it possible from XBOX? Or you use your TV menu with connection info?
regards

Just go to digital foundry on youtube they show you that ps4 pro runs better then Xbox one x and if you can't tell the difference between ps4 pro and Xbox one x then your not sensitive to frame rate drops

Had no issues on Xbox One X post 1.1.

Before that there were two locations with huge frame rate drop when driving and mid turn. one in City Center and one in Watson.

i was doing the quest violence few minute in the quest my game crash on me. this game have few bugs in the game including short freeze and brief lag in the game i on xbox one x

I didn't say I have issues with Xbox X series which I have (besides many issues with Cyberpunk)… I asked how do you measure that on your Xvox'es? there are no menu like "show FPS" in the game menu... (or I didn't find it)...

Top Bottom