Xbox One's videos

+
Think about this:

When they didn't show us any gameplay footage from PS4 and we were thinking in all types of comspiracy, they said "please trust in us, the PS4 version looks amazing" and now we have seen that is true.
Now we are thinking in conspiracy ideas about why we haven't seen any xbox footage and they said that xbox one look great too ( on 900p...but I think that this is not a big problem)...why we don't simply trust in then... I'm sure that the game looks great and MS don't want to sow any footage untill last week because the 900p it's an argument to discusion that can have repercussions.

The Witcher 3 will be amazing in both plataforms, the game is not only visuals, and 900p 30fps is good enought.

Sorry for my inglish...it's my second lenguaje and my girlfriend is shouting at me because she is fed up with my obsesion in this game hahaha :)

encourage for everybody

Think about this:

When they didn't show us any gameplay footage from PS4 and we were thinking in all types of comspiracy, they said "please trust in us, the PS4 version looks amazing" and now we have seen that is true.
Now we are thinking in conspiracy ideas about why we haven't seen any xbox footage and they said that xbox one look great too ( on 900p...but I think that this is not a big problem)...why we don't simply trust in then... I'm sure that the game looks great and MS don't want to sow any footage untill last week because the 900p it's an argument to discusion that can have repercussions.

The Witcher 3 will be amazing in both plataforms, the game is not only visuals, and 900p 30fps is good enought.

Sorry for my inglish...it's my second lenguaje and my girlfriend is shouting at me because she is fed up with my obsesion in this game hahaha :)

encourage for everybody

Encouraging words for sure. Good good. Don't worry about your English, i can perfectly understand it. It's also not my mother language, i'm Dutch. :D

Don't worry, it 100% looks great on xbox one as well, sadly this means that PC doesn't look so great :/

You think PC could have looked a lot better if it weren't for the consoles? Well, if we look at the very very first trailer, things definitely have seemed to have changed now. Still though, it should look eye melting on ultra settings with 4K if you have that.

Why we hesitate?
Because they do not show anything, and because one PS4 and Xbox have absolutely nothing to do. Sometimes a game is much better in ps4, and many times is much better on Xbox one. Sometimes the same? too.
But I think the absence of so few days, is an absolute shame that we have nothing to see one Xbox.

We may get some tonight. Since Conan is playing the Witcher 3 tonight, and he usually get's the version of the game that the company has a marketing deal with to play. So hopefully it will be the Xbox One version.

Last edited:
Why we hesitate?
Because they do not show anything, and because one PS4 and Xbox have absolutely nothing to do. Sometimes a game is much better in ps4, and many times is much better on Xbox one. Sometimes the same? too.
But I think the absence of so few days, is an absolute shame that we have nothing to see one Xbox.

I think we will see something next week. On the Xbox channel maybe.

We may get some tonight. Since Conan is playing the Witcher 3 tonight, and he usually get's the version of the game that the company has a marketing deal with to play. So hopefully it will be the Xbox One version.

Meh. Watch this being the PS4 version. Would not surprise me at all anymore. I assume they would have notified us if this show would have that. But we'll see.

Sorry for being so negative. I think there's a bigger chance sometime next week we'll get something....

Last edited:
Showed the XB1 box art. May not mean anything at all. But... they do usually have XB1 for their stuff from what I saw...

Hate to say it but its probably PC Gameplay. The controller being plugged in is a pretty big dead giveaway...again..we get shafted...

Why would they be using an Xbox controller and show the Xbox game case, if it were PC? That wouldn't make any sense. Plus, I don't think he's ever used a gaming PC in these segments, the other games he's played were on Xbone as well

Why would they be using an Xbox controller and show the Xbox game case, if it were PC? That wouldn't make any sense. Plus, I don't think he's ever used a gaming PC in these segments, the other games he's played were on Xbone as well

Wited Xbox controller is used coukd mean its PC gameplay.. something fishy is going on with the x1 version... :/

Last edited:
It was an Xbox One controller, one of the limited edition ones.

X1 gameplay confirmed ??

- - -

EDIT:
Saw it on 1080p (youtube).
Some textures and resolution things, but I am happy if it's indeed an xbox footage.

Last edited:
Please...... XboxOne gameplay confirmed? answer user please...May 8 without knowing anything about the Xbox version one...
Sad god....

Top Bottom