Xbox One's videos

+
Confirmed: PC.

All this seems a shame.
10 days left and we are here waiting as stupid..
That if the money from the Xbox one, want the same, but the treatment they are giving us is unfortunate

Something calming: The cdp dev from the german facebook page, wrote in the comments that the xbox one version looks virtually identical to the ps4 version and there should be footage before release.

Something calming: The cdp dev from the german facebook page, wrote in the comments that the xbox one version looks virtually identical to the ps4 version and there should be footage before release.

Yes, I remember them saying that apart from the resolution, the XBO and the PS4 are the same.

If there's no video by next week then I'm cancelling my pre-order and moving on other games. I'd feel like an idiot buying something they won't show.

If there's no video by next week then I'm cancelling my pre-order and moving on other games. I'd feel like an idiot buying something they won't show.

I think you will wholeheartedly regret not getting the game. I'm still getting it even if they don't show gameplay, I'm sure it will look great.

I think you will wholeheartedly regret not getting the game. I'm still getting it even if they don't show gameplay, I'm sure it will look great.
I might, but I can't justify spending £140 on a game that they won't show. After some of the shoddy practices in the games industry this last few years I don't take chances any more. If a game sets too many alarm bells ringing then I just move on now, lack of XB1 footage is a pretty massive alarm bell.

Been watching these forums a few months now, and decided to sign up today.

I will get the game on Xbox one no matter what. You look at ps4 and Xbox one games. Most of the time, you can't tell the difference. This makes me believe the Xbox version will be pretty much the same as the ps4 version, minor a few small differences.

That's the third dev saying that then and also of course several different journalists. Good stuff, but....it puzzles me why it's taking so long. But.....ok. It's very understandable that it starts to raise red flags for some people when they DO show PS4 footage, in this Conan video they do show the X1 cover art, so that shows you the MS and CDPR deal, but still PC and freaking an old build?

It's almost as if the X1 version is still being worked on and that they were afraid of crashes or some such thing, but why then choose old PC build? Meh.

You can cancel, so if it does turn out to be bad news (which i highly doubt) you won't have to pay the money, but don't completely ignore the game. At some point footage will come out, 100% certainly when the game has released, so there's always that and no doubt in my mind that either Gamersyde will have direct videos and Digital Foundry will do their thorough analysis. But it now seems there's a big chance we get footage next week. It would be nice if they could just announce that on the forum here though.

Last edited:
That's the third dev saying that then and also of course several different journalists. Good stuff, but....it puzzles me why it's taking so long. But.....ok. It's very understandable that it starts to raise red flags for some people when they DO show PS4 footage, in this Conan video they do show the X1 cover art, so that shows you the MS and CDPR deal, but still PC and freaking an old build?

It's almost as if the X1 version is still being worked on and that they were afraid of crashes or some such thing, but why then choose old PC build? Meh.

You can cancel, so if it does turn out to be bad news (which i highly doubt) you won't have to pay the money, but don't completely ignore the game. At some point footage will come out, 100% certainly when the game has released, so there's always that and no doubt in my mind that either Gamersyde will have direct videos and Digital Foundry will do their thorough analysis. But it now seems there's a big chance we get footage next week. It would be nice if they could just announce that on the forum here though.

As long as the xbox one version doesn't look like this, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEIET7RUEAEVNbb.png:large I will be happy... My god that is appalling.

The link?

From this thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/359vw1/found_these_pics_on_twitter_havent_seen_them/ People have been saying it could very well be the Xbone version and that's why cdpr is keeping it Tight lipped. If that IS truly the footage.... I can't say i blame them.... and I HAVE to get the xbone version because my ps4 is currently in for repairs.

Those are all pictures I posted on my twitter.

https://twitter.com/BastianKinley/status/595234400805253120
https://twitter.com/BastianKinley/status/595042842596286464

The one with Geralt in the palace and the one with him taking a bath are crops taken from youtube videos. So of course they look bad. They definitely shouldn't be used to judge the final quality of the game.

Last edited:
Is it an off camera picture?

If so i can understand why it looks so bad, Holy **** Must've taken the picture during some texture pop in XD.

I will also cancel the game.
If you do not show anything, I will not buy it.
They are laughing at us, it costs them show some xboxOne?

Those are all pictures I posted on my twitter.

https://twitter.com/BastianKinley/status/595234400805253120
https://twitter.com/BastianKinley/status/595042842596286464

The one with Geralt in the palace and the one with him taking a bath are crops taken from youtube videos. So of course they look bad. They definitely shouldn't be used to judge the final quality of the game.

But Kin, even from a crop youtube pic this:

It's not good... :(

Again, calm down... they showed pc footage last week, ps4 this week, so what do you think will come next week?

hopefully PC mouse & keyboard gameplay -fingerscrossed-

hehe, no - seriously, they will show xbox gameplay. i am sure. there will be many reviews next week anyways, because disclosure ends may 12th some people said.

It's not good...

Yeah, because it's a jpg that went through Twitter's compression. Then keep in mind that it's a pic of footage that already went through Youtube's compression. Of course it's going to look like ass at the end, that pic was posted for fun, not to showcase the game's graphics.

I think people need to take a step back and calm down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom