XBOX: Quit Button

+
XBOX: Quit Button

If XBOX Power mode is set to Instant-on the game keeps it's connection to servers and still runs on the console. This seems to cause the game to crash 90% of the time when you start playing again. Not sure if it's caused by memory leak but the console seems to get overwhelmed by the game and it stops functionning and when it crashes you lose your maych and go back to the home screen of the console.

Having a quit button like in the PC version might help resolve this issue. The Quit button would have to disconnect from Gwent servers and actually stop the game so that next time you login the game restarts from scratch.

I rather have to wait for the game to load than being penalized (losing MMR) because the game crashed in the middle of a match and ending up having to wait anyways for the game to load after the crash

I "solved" this by just going to Home and selecting the Gwent "app" and quitting it from the context menu. But, to be honest, the disconnect issues are still prevalent even doing that. It is beyond frustrating.

I would send this directly into CDPR Support. Sounds more as if it some how gets you kicked from the server lists due to inactivity. When you use the console again, the system can't establish the old connection. I agree this is an issue, as I'm sure many Xbox players will use the "instant-on" feature. And I think there may be a chance that you have stumbled upon a possible cause for the connection issue symptoms.

Top Bottom