[XBOX SERIES X]1.06 Cyberpunk can kill your console

+
Since the last patch 1.06 my console is locked 2 times brutally because of your game, I also noticed that my console heats up a lot since the last patch 1.06.

I'm no problem on other games and my console is posing on a desktop so very biventilate it

french =

Depuis le dernier patch 1.06 ma console c'est eteinte 2 fois brutalement a cause de votre jeu, j'ai aussi remarquer que ma console chauffe beaucoup depuis le dernier patch 1.06.
je n'est aucun problème sur les autres jeux et ma console est poser sur un bureau donc très bien ventiler

Eteinte et lockée ("briquée") n'ont rien à voir. Je te conseille deepl.com pour passer tes textes en français, c'est un site plus efficace que google trans.

--- He talks in french about a shutdown, not a lockdown. Is it a bug similar to the one talking about shutdown on PC ?

Several non-constructive and downright rude posts deleted.
Also removed the unnecessarily eye-catching flame icons from the thread title.

my game keeps crashing hard too, mostly while loading saves which get corrupted all the time.. crashes the console so hard it wont boot other games after.

so maybe take things more seriously, I really dont get the impression CDProjekt cares much about these bugs

I point out a very serious problem on your game and the only answer you find is that my title is too imposing

The mods here have only one job: to direct people to actual support (the mod staff literally aren't provided training by CDPR), and to be as PC as possible by removing any posts that they deem as naughty / unhappy / rude.

If they don't like your tone, then they'll edit / remove your posts. That's what this forum is for, lol. Get support by submitting a ticket to the actual devs.

I play on Quality mode on the Series X. I have only had three hard crashes where I have had to reset my console or fully shutdown, no heating issues whatsoever. I don't play on performance mode because the stutter is unbelievable (30 fps masks it, but it's there). Anyway, Try playing the game on Quality mode. I have managed almost a full playthrough with a Nomad since 1.06, and I just experience the normal annoying bugs like cars summoned inside cars, crashing to earth with no doors, or on fire, people still doing the Y pose after holding them up for interrogation, AI drivers stopping for no reason while never truly obeying US traffic laws (we are after all in California in game lol) and V falling through the world infinitely, on and on etc... The game is still a mess on console.

*edit: when I say stutter, I mean asset load stalling as I turn the camera really fast

Top Bottom