XBSX: Stealth Tutorial bug - Cannot tag any of the guards

+
I'm on tutorial 3/4 (Stealth) - my objective is to tag all of the guards. I hold LB to bring up my cybernetic optics, and try to use RS to tag the guards as the hints/tips tells me to but nothing happens. I cannot seem to tag any of the guards and complete the tutorial. Did anyone else find this or a similar bug? For what it's worth the RS click is working fine, testing in Xbox controller test and other games.

Platform: Xbox Series X
Physical/Digital: Digital Download
Life Path: Corpo

I'm on tutorial 3/4 (Stealth) - my objective is to tag all of the guards. I hold LB to bring up my cybernetic optics, and try to use RS to tag the guards as the hints/tips tells me to but nothing happens. I cannot seem to tag any of the guards and complete the tutorial. Did anyone else find this or a similar bug? For what it's worth the RS click is working fine, testing in Xbox controller test and other games.

Platform: Xbox Series X
Physical/Digital: Digital Download
Life Path: Corpo
Same on PC

So, a quick update from myself - I've managed to "fix" this by reverting to an earlier autosave to the very beginning of the tutorial and going through all the scenarios again.

This time for whatever reason the tagging worked (I knew because on my minimap the bright yellow indicators for the guards turned into a dull yellow ones, so I could see that I was ticking them off).

Hopefully this helps others and that's the worst of the bugs out of the way!

I got stuck when I was supposed to tag guards in that simulation as well, so I exited the game and decided to wait a couple of patches. Maybe I should try again just so I can report it on the latest version, or maybe even pass it...but I think they need to get 1.2 out before I dive in again :)

Top Bottom