XSX and XSS will come out before CP77

+
SO both consoles will launch Nov 10 a week before CP77 anyone here going to upgrade? There won't be any nexgen patch for these new consoles but i assume they will still run better.

SO both consoles will launch Nov 10 a week before CP77 anyone here going to upgrade? There won't be any nexgen patch for these new consoles but i assume they will still run better.
PC has the only hope for any possible modding, if it's ever even going to be a thing. And I care about modding. And I don't like paying subscription fees to access the internet I already pay for... so I will probably stick to PC forever. I love consoles, I just don't feel like consoles these days fit the definition of what I used to consider to be a true "console" anymore. Just saying.

No hate. No console wars. No pc vs console war. Just friendly opinion.

(also what is XSX and XSS? Snowboarding games?)

Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S - they next generation Xbox consoles, but damn do I love me some SSX Tricky. That game was amazing back in the day.
Whats the difference between series X and series S? Is series S = Xbox series Stadia? :coolstory::smart::beer::think::LOL::ROFLMAO:
(I'm just joking)
I genuinely want CDProjektRed to come out with their own console that allows mods and has no subscription fees.

Keive

Forum regular
I was going to get the game on Xbox, new gen, but I'll be getting that later in the year/early next. Ended up getting a new PC so I'll be playing CP2077 on that, pretty excited to as well because of modding. Never really got to do that because I never gamed on PC (beside MMOs)

And man, I'm ready for the game now, but still got all of October to get through

Top Bottom