Yahtzee has spoken - and he kinda likes it

+
Yahtzee is notorious for disliking RPG's though, so him even kinda liking it is huge praise :p He had the NERVE to sorta dislike Dragon Age: Origins. :O

Yahtzee is notorious for disliking RPG's though, so him even kinda liking it is huge praise :p He had the NERVE to sorta dislike Dragon Age: Origins. :O

I sorta disliked all DA games and I'm far more forgiving than Yahtzee :p No, but youre right, apart from Skyrim I can't remember 1 RPG he at least kinda liked. , And no, Dark Souls doesnt count, its not an rpg :p

DA:O isn't nearly as good as any of the Witcher games, though :p

I mean, it has its strenghts, I dont wanna offend DA fans by any stretch. It's just I really dont like Bioware storytelling. It's always like watching an old action movie with Bruce Willis. The really good guys destroy the comically evil guy and they go home to nail the chick.... :p

Yahtzee's whole schtick is to be as harsh on a game as possible, nitpicking the smallest things into enormous problems. It's just a gimmick to get get an audience.

I haven't seen the video because I refuse to go to The Escapist anymore. Fuck that website.

Found a guy who uploads all the episodes to his DailyMotion account. Better than going to The Escapist or their YT page. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2skezs_zero-punctuation-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt_videogames

Last edited:

Yahtzee is notorious for disliking Witcher series itself.
Still... his Witcher 1 review was phenomenal. The "PC Master Race" thing originated from it.

Still... his Witcher 1 review was phenomenal. The "PC Master Race" thing originated from it.

Yea, a lot of people don't realize Yahtzee originated lots of internet memes. PC Master Race and the dirty console peasants are his most famous. Pants on head retarded is another favorite of mine.

That's why I'm so happy that he kinda likes the wild hunt. He used to be the biggest critic of the series.

Actually, when I'm playing TW3 it feels like the devs took yahtzees feedback very seriously. I'm happy he appreciates the progress :)

Last edited:
I love Yahtzee, he just has very unpredictable tastes in games :p

But that's what makes watching him so fun. Sometimes he disses a game for 4 and a half minutes but then he says: actually it's a pretty solid title and I enjoyed it :p

He just loathes predictable tropes in gaming and will destroy you if you're copying ideas or trying to add a bow on top of an idea and call it something new :p

Top Bottom