Yeah, A LOT of things not working

+
I understand that the game has a lot of heavy graphics that took a lot of time to produce, but gameplay programmers should have enough time, right?
Have you heard the horror stories about CDPR years ago? They pay their QA minimum wage and overwork their employees. I wouldn't be surprised if a programmer is assigned with thousands of tickets and they're just using shortcuts to meet deadlines. Before launch employees would get promotions & raises based on how they did compared to their peers. So they just rush through each and every task just to get a paycheck.

Good job to this guy for spending time testing.

The more I play, the more I feel a lot of things not working. But since every build become OP eventually, I don't care much anymore.

Oh, that explains a lot.. I guess we will need a video explaining everything top to bottom that actually works, including mods for clothing and weapons & all of them that actually don't work at some point here, I do hope.

Oh, that explains a lot.. I guess we will need a video explaining everything top to bottom that actually works, including mods for clothing and weapons & all of them that actually don't work at some point here, I do hope.

I can at least tell you that reduce fall damage don't work :D

Glad someone has started a thread on this and truly hope more info / proof from the community comes forward.

Currently i have been looking into videos on weapon + armor mods that are either not stacking or not working at all or even worst mods that due to all the inconsistencies involving damage numbers in this game = are impossible to tell that they are actually working or not..? Feels like you have to assume that they are and trust in CDPR, which at this point i have little to none left when it comes to them and their game overall.

Not to mention the broken perks (my favorite example is damage reduction from explosions = which are either broken or non-sensical, because even with armor in the thousands + high health & the perk mentioned + more damage reduction from explosions via mods... I still get one shot killed from explosions..?

The list just seems to keep growing in this regard and is making me curious if things are not functioning properly or were alot of these mods & perks tacked on with the illusion of usage and the assumption that players wouldn't test this to figure it out themselves..?

I can move past alot involving this game (at first) exaggerated features + lies about features + missing mechanics + lies about life style paths + changing the entire style and overall type of game from RPG-FPS Shooter to an Open World Action / Adventure game = even though none of it's advertising leading up to release mentioned this or did anything to play down or remove the idea of RPG elements (hell they kept that in to appeal to more consumers)

The list for all things lied about + ommited + removed + manipulated through advertising is longer than the list of actual features and mechanics that do exist in the current game...

And now all of these discoveries about perks + mods + stats + etc... And who can say what other issues and lies will continue to surface :(

This game just keeps disappointing in ways i would have never expected to be an issue and in more ways than i ever thought was possible within one game title = What the hell happened here..?

I truly hope things get work / attention / patches & changes added over time or i have lost all faith in anything CDPR produces in the future = not because they don't make decent games, but because of all the manipulating + lies within the game itself and all it's interviews and statements given by the actual Developers leading up to the games release...

How do you expect your fans & consumers to trust anything you create and produce down the road if this is how you treat us now with Cyberpunk and all the falsities you utilized to hype and sell your product ..?

As much as i enjoy aspects of this game, the more i discover myself and the more that others do as well really starts to leave a bad taste in my mouth when playing this game. At first it was easy to ignore or not acknowledge, but this simply grows more difficult and next to impossible to do the longer you play this game :(

Last edited:
Jesus. You guys are acting like CDPR doesn't realize that they game is buggy and that some modder is going to be the saving grace. Ya, the game has bugs and it becomes apparent even more so on those who are trying to play this game on a sub par computer system

If you want to see there are many videos out there showcasing mods that do not stack + mods that do not work + skills & perks that do not work & more, i would highly recommend everyone find a video or series of videos as proof to yourself what does and doesn't work for you and what level of proof you are willing to except.

On top of doing your own science & research yourselves if so interested to do so, but i would always take anything read here in forums and seen on youtube with a grain of salt the majority of the time(unfortunate but necessary these days) = this includes the statements i make myself. In the end what matters most to me is taking information i have learned both here and from videos and then trying experiments myself to proove exactly that.

I will warn you though, if you are still in the honeymoon phase of playing this game or would prefer the illusion of your current gaming experience = do yourself the favour and wait before conducting said experiments as you truly will not like the majority of it's results...

Just a fair warning ;)

If you want to see there are many videos out there showcasing mods that do not stack + mods that do not work + skills & perks that do not work & more, i would highly recommend everyone find a video or series of videos as proof to yourself what does and doesn't work for you and what level of proof you are willing to except.

On top of doing your own science & research yourselves if so interested to do so, but i would always take anything read here in forums and seen on youtube with a grain of salt the majority of the time(unfortunate but necessary these days) = this includes the statements i make myself. In the end what matters most to me is taking information i have learned both here and from videos and then trying experiments myself to proove exactly that.

I will warn you though, if you are still in the honeymoon phase of playing this game or would prefer the illusion of your current gaming experience = do yourself the favour and wait before conducting said experiments as you truly will not like the majority of it's results...

Just a fair warning ;)

I have to backup every save, because, herp derp, mods are destroyed when used if needing replacement, so they can't be fixed.

So, video digging and testing it is, fun fun..

I have to backup every save, because, herp derp, mods are destroyed when used if needing replacement, so they can't be fixed.

So, video digging and testing it is, fun fun..
This is something that has irked me. Cannot remove mods? Cannot sell the unused cybernetics. I have a bunch of legendary sandevistan mods that I don't use

Have you heard the horror stories about CDPR years ago? They pay their QA minimum wage and overwork their employees. I wouldn't be surprised if a programmer is assigned with thousands of tickets and they're just using shortcuts to meet deadlines. Before launch employees would get promotions & raises based on how they did compared to their peers. So they just rush through each and every task just to get a paycheck.

No doubt about it... i feel genuinely sorry for those poor rooky programmers who had to cobble together this mess of of game within two years after possibly four to five years of development hell!

I seem to be getting EMP'd or something at random sometimes. Insta death with all sorts of electrical noise going on.

Had that happen as well, until installed the arm cyberware that gives immunity to electricity (i guess the clothing mod or skill perk would work as well).
Unless this is something different in the way of a glitch ?

I seem to be getting EMP'd or something at random sometimes. Insta death with all sorts of electrical noise going on.

Funniest shit happened yesterday to me. I called my motorcycle too close to some crap and it just plowed through like it was paper, stopped next to me and exploded.

I've also just randomly died from stepping on trash bags.

Top Bottom