Yellow Jacket Warrior

+
I was Just chilling in my apartment and looking at the memorabilia that I have collected and noticed another shard next to my P.C. called greetings from Des Moines. It reads "Jump in the urinal and stand on your head. I'm the one that's alive. You're all dead". So I went to the toilet and went to photomode, action shot, the one where you are doing a hand stand. I came out and could place this statue on the table under the window. Not sure if it has been mentioned in here yet as I have not come across it in any thread. Anyway enjoy.

photomode_09012021_205755.jpg

Attachments

• photomode_09012021_205755.jpg
    photomode_09012021_205755.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 119
I think its the statue you get from the bad lands quest with Mitch(trying to avoid spoiling anything). I managed to place it by the window(you get a dialogue saying "put down" or "place" or similar) but I had a food item still there unlooted so it glitches with the food item and it looks bad. So for all other playthroughs I'll always loot everything in the flat.

Well, Made me wonder didint Mitch say that he gives you couple things that belonged to Scorpion other is the statue but never seen anything else?

Oh nice. Thanks! I have never gotten that option before. I usually go home when I'm about to log too. It was all a strange coincidence. On my behalf that is :LOL:

I was Just chilling in my apartment and looking at the memorabilia that I have collected and noticed another shard next to my P.C. called greetings from Des Moines. It reads "Jump in the urinal and stand on your head. I'm the one that's alive. You're all dead". So I went to the toilet and went to photomode, action shot, the one where you are doing a hand stand. I came out and could place this statue on the table under the window. Not sure if it has been mentioned in here yet as I have not come across it in any thread. Anyway enjoy.

View attachment 11134724

Jeez, i just now noticed it's scorpion, from mortal kombat, or at least a reference to him, that's why it's scorpion, mitch's friend, that's the statuet you get from mitch, after doing his mission on the Badlands

Top Bottom