Yellowstone Pictures

+
Yellowstone Pictures

Hello there, folks. I first thought to insert these pictures into the Hairy Bear Inn, however, there they would vanish after a few pages.So I'll just open a new thread. I hope this's alright and everybody will enjoy the pictures.They'll all thumbnails, for those with a slow internet connection.Click to enlarge (the picture, not the... well, ya' know...)

LicaonKter said:
1024x768?? are you kidding?? :D
They were made at 2560xsomething. Each Picture was 3 MB big...That would have taken a long time to upload ;DAnd by the way, I'm glad you like it.

TheSilver said:
TheSilver said:
1024x768?? are you kidding?? :D
They were made at 2560xsomething. Each Picture was 3 MB big...That would have taken a long time to upload ;D
get XNView, start it -> select some pics -> right click -> Convert -> set a convert folder somewhere -> ( be careful not to delete the originals ;) ) -> set the format to JPEG -> set Options for JPEG ( check Huffman, get Quality down to 80 ) -> start -> wait -> check the pics, you'll see that you can't see any artifacts, and the files are 3 or 4 times smaller ;)

The 1st, 3, 6, 7, 12, 17, 18, 28 and 29 are the best, in my opinion!Oh, and i must thank you for this:
They'll all thumbnails, for those with a slow internet connection.
;)I opened to see better the one with the cars and the animals sleeping on the grass, but i can't see what these animals are. Are they deers?

Cassandra31EEE said:
The 1st, 3, 6, 7, 12, 17, 18, 28 and 29 are the best, in my opinion!Oh, and i must thank you for this:
They'll all thumbnails, for those with a slow internet connection.
;)I opened to see better the one with the cars and the animals sleeping on the grass, but i can't see what these animals are. Are they deers?
The animals are bison. Or buffalo as the americans call them. The little one is a chipmunk.~ Roxy

Cassandra31EEE said:
I get 404s with those links, hon. What were you showing?~ RoxyEDIT: Seems Firefox is trying to translate the web page and can't. That's where my 404 error comes from. I fixed it, and yes, the others look like deer.

Top Bottom