Yen Or Triss?

+
The way I see it, different people have a different approach to role-playing, someone will play making decisions based on what they would do in a given situation, someone will try to do it from Geralt's perspective, but then things vary on each individual interpretation of him. A person may choose to imagine and play Geralt as a gigolo monster slayer with the knack for eating insane amounts of chicken every day and that still wouldn't be the wrong way of playing it. I just don't think there is proper way of playing a game like this and within the boundaries CDPR offered we can all create and enjoy our own story with whatever role-playing approach we take.

Like I said, any way you choose you'll interpreting someone. Even your own image in the game, that's an essencial part of RPG. :)

What it comes down to for me: when I play the game, I find it very, very difficult to not go with Yennifer. To me, Yennifer and Geralt belong with one another. However, thats for Geralt. If I am picking for myself and what i want (as opposed to the back-story of the yen/geralt 'canon'), I'd lean more towards Triss.

What it comes down to for me: when I play the game, I find it very, very difficult to not go with Yennifer. To me, Yennifer and Geralt belong with one another. However, thats for Geralt. If I am picking for myself and what i want (as opposed to the back-story of the yen/geralt 'canon'), I'd lean more towards Triss.

Yennefer and Geralt will never be happy together.

Yennefer and Geralt will never be happy together.

Attachments

• picard-facepalm-o-s.gif
    picard-facepalm-o-s.gif
    43 KB · Views: 31
Just going by the books. And most of the time...they didn't seem very happy together. I'd never pair with someone as broken as Yen. Talk about infinite emotional baggage.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Books ≠ Games

Do what you think best, that's the point of games like this. I didn't like Yen at first, and Triss was my canon. But now I like Yen a lot, and Triss seems like a spoiled princess to me.

Just going by the books. And most of the time...they didn't seem very happy together. I'd never pair with someone as broken as Yen. Talk about infinite emotional baggage.

Maybe I wouldn't say that they don't seem be happy together, but in my eyes they're both messed in their relationship. Especially in books when they always placed themselves first until much later in story. Then games happened and I feel like their relationship takes few steps back. i really would like that they would have sort of discussion about events from previous games. Instead both Yennefer and Geralt practically don't talk about it allowing new wound to remain. For me it's not very healthy. But even if Geralt breaks up with Yen I don't belive that they can't be very good friends after all they've been trough.

Most of the times there's double standard when it comes to the main character... for example... I'd never pair Geralt with Essi because it would be a pain for her, heh. So here here let's make everyone happy with this alternative ""canon"" couples! :turned:

Geralt and Fringilla*
Yennefer and Istredd
Triss and Eskel

[SUB]*library needed[/SUB]

---------- Updated at 12:58 PM ----------

There were much bigger CDPR writing decisions twisting lore, then possibility of Fringilla called by witchers to Kaer Morhen...hmmm choosing between Yennefer and Triss is a no brainer to me, but if Fringilla appeared in picture... they have have library in Kaer Morhen, don't they?
Luckily yes. :D

Top Bottom