Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

+
Then just play defender.... there's almost no NG meta deck around that can deal with both...
"then just play defender"

As If NG doesnt have those cheap purify and everyone is using it.

Yeah Yeah, let me continue your (or anyone else) arguments.

"but opponent needs to have yenvo and purify in hand, thats no garantee"

The same goes for MO player Who needs to have both in hand.

Also NG has more thinning and tutors than MO, and People play asleep for thinning.

"then just play defender"

As If NG doesnt have those cheap purify and everyone is using it.

Yeah Yeah, let me continue your (or anyone else) arguments.

"but opponent needs to have yenvo and purify in hand, thats no garantee"

The same goes for MO player Who needs to have both in hand.

Also NG has more thinning and tutors than MO, and People play asleep for thinning.
Wrong, almost no one uses NG purifier any more. Too expensive.

Wrong, almost no one uses NG purifier any more. Too expensive.
Yeah.

While i am in homeoffice i let running spyro, specimen, shinmiri and beast streams.

I watch them playing it, Also opponents playing it.

Also when i am playing my opponents use it.

But Philido in The forum said i am wrong, no One use them.

So Maybe i am in matrix and those games arent happening km real Live

Yeah.

While i am in homeoffice i let running spyro, specimen, shinmiri and beast streams.

I watch them playing it, Also opponents playing it.

Also when i am playing my opponents use it.

But Philido in The forum said i am wrong, no One use them.

So Maybe i am in matrix and those games arent happening km real Live
Are they playing optimized decks? I've yet to see this card in a meta report from the past couple of seasons. I'm playing against a lot of NG, and I haven't seen this card at least for a year.

Are they playing optimized decks? I've yet to see this card in a meta report from the past couple of seasons. I'm playing against a lot of NG, and I haven't seen this card at least for a year.
Are you watching open qual now?

Magpie is using it in his deck.

If you dont beleve i took a screenshot (i am in spiro Twitch wich is commenting The game)
Screenshot_20220320-145652_Twitch.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20220320-150837_Twitch.jpg

Are you watching open qual now?

Magpie is using it in his deck.

If you dont beleve i took a screenshot (i am in spiro Twitch wich is commenting The game) View attachment 11294005

View attachment 11294008
Wow, didn't think this would fit it any deck. To come back to topic, NG can of course run purify too, and Old Speartip is definitely one of the best targets because that's a card which you absolutely want to play from hand as NG player. But come on, you're using a 6 provision card to tutor 18 points. This is really greedy and should be possible to punish. In this case, NG player shouldn't be able to replay the card, but you can still play the card as last say so it can't be stolen.

Wow, didn't think this would fit it any deck. To come back to topic, NG can of course run purify too, and Old Speartip is definitely one of the best targets because that's a card which you absolutely want to play from hand as NG player. But come on, you're using a 6 provision card to tutor 18 points. This is really greedy and should be possible to punish. In this case, NG player shouldn't be able to replay the card, but you can still play the card as last say so it can't be stolen.
Well in fact the full combo its 18 points for 17 provision and one thinning - or, in minimum (considering 3 damage) 15 points for 17 provision and one thinning

Blightmaker untill last season was 11 points to 10 provision and one thinning (in fact, since it thins a 4p card i wound count those provision, but i will no enter in that discussion to be off the topic more than i am already). Now its 11 for 11 but you can use it 2 times and have 3 body points splits and also its deploy.

All that i said to demonstrate the 18 points its not too much, comparing with other cards and special, because we are talking about yenvo, comparing with NG cards.

So as i said in this topic (some posts ago). I dont care if opponent use a heatwave (or any other tall remove) in my speartrip, melusine or whatever. Usually opponent is trading a 9/10 provision card for it.

The problem is yenvo you can use that card again. And with calveit things get even more complicate.

With calveit you can use all your golds in a r2 bleeding and still have a superb gold to round 3 because you steal it with yenvo.

Or even you can steal it with yenvo in r3 and put back again with joachim.

To be fair, i would change yenvo for this.

"Place an enemy unit in your gy" (when i mean your - its the player who played yenvo GY).

So this stop the ress thing, its still a tall punishment but you dont have the ability to replay that card (of course you can still play assire, but that is expensive and low tempo - or, in SK case you can copy/leader fucusya and play it, but that is situational too).

And, its stop the "supose problem" NG players said in this topic that so many times (i dont beleve in that, and i asked for video/screenshots and noone post it) you need to use yenvo in a r1 red coin abusmente/r2 bleeding in a buffed bronze and need to mulligan it in later rounds.

Also the GY idea opens to devs create a new card that you can replay a card in your GY. You could ask, what is the diferrence? Tne difference is this new card will be expensive and if the NG wants to play opponents cards that went to GY he will lose the abillity to use another good own card that went to GY too (and repeting that card would be very expensive)

(ok, ok, i know we already havee renew, but it could be something diferent from it. Also, it could have some new abiilitys if the card is not the NF faction, something like boost it by 2, i dont know)

Last edited:
Yenvo is too weak card, should be 8 provisions neutral. Could use a buff like: when put a boosted card on top of your deck, play Yenvo again./s

Last edited:
Agreed. It’s a cheaper heatwave with a extra benefits, which can also be used against you, as well as triggering assimilate. You have the potential to steal and use your opponents strongest and most expensive card.

Agreed. It’s a cheaper heatwave with a extra benefits, which can also be used against you, as well as triggering assimilate. You have the potential to steal and use your opponents strongest and most expensive card.
And you can't target artifacts at all. So no, you shouldn't compare it to Heatwave.

Well in fact the full combo its 18 points for 17 provision and one thinning - or, in minimum (considering 3 damage) 15 points for 17 provision and one thinning

Blightmaker untill last season was 11 points to 10 provision and one thinning (in fact, since it thins a 4p card i wound count those provision, but i will no enter in that discussion to be off the topic more than i am already). Now its 11 for 11 but you can use it 2 times and have 3 body points splits and also its deploy.

All that i said to demonstrate the 18 points its not too much, comparing with other cards and special, because we are talking about yenvo, comparing with NG cards.

So as i said in this topic (some posts ago). I dont care if opponent use a heatwave (or any other tall remove) in my speartrip, melusine or whatever. Usually opponent is trading a 9/10 provision card for it.

The problem is yenvo you can use that card again. And with calveit things get even more complicate.

With calveit you can use all your golds in a r2 bleeding and still have a superb gold to round 3 because you steal it with yenvo.

Or even you can steal it with yenvo in r3 and put back again with joachim.

To be fair, i would change yenvo for this.

"Place an enemy unit in your gy" (when i mean your - its the player who played yenvo GY).

So this stop the ress thing, its still a tall punishment but you dont have the ability to replay that card (of course you can still play assire, but that is expensive and low tempo - or, in SK case you can copy/leader fucusya and play it, but that is situational too).

And, its stop the "supose problem" NG players said in this topic that so many times (i dont beleve in that, and i asked for video/screenshots and noone post it) you need to use yenvo in a r1 red coin abusmente/r2 bleeding in a buffed bronze and need to mulligan it in later rounds.

Also the GY idea opens to devs create a new card that you can replay a card in your GY. You could ask, what is the diferrence? Tne difference is this new card will be expensive and if the NG wants to play opponents cards that went to GY he will lose the abillity to use another good own card that went to GY too (and repeting that card would be very expensive)

(ok, ok, i know we already havee renew, but it could be something diferent from it. Also, it could have some new abiilitys if the card is not the NF faction, something like boost it by 2, i dont know)
I think Yenvo's only really problematic against a couple of cards. Old Speartip with its 18 power is of course too good of a target. The card is only broken when targeting cards like this (because of the replay), and I don't get opportunities like these very often. I'm not playing a lot of NG at the moment, but I can post some examples where the NG player takes some overbuffed bronzes which he actually doesn't want to play himself. Lol, one thing I would be perfectly fine with is Yenvo receiving a power cap of maybe 10 or so. When targeting a card with 11 or more power the targeted unit will go to the graveyard instead.

Last edited:
All cards are dfferent one way oto. 10 provision would be fair for Yenvo though.

Yes, usually against the best card on the opponents side.
Not at all. Invoing a Simlas, Auberon, Savolla, Vernossiel or Fucusya almost never makes sense.

All cards are dfferent one way oto. 10 provision would be fair for Yenvo though.

Yes, usually against the best card on the opponents side.
If you let the NG player target artifacts and only units are put on top of the deck, then be my guest.

Not at all. Invoing a Simlas, Auberon, Savolla, Vernossiel or Fucusya almost never makes sense.

If you let the NG player target artifacts and only units are put on top of the deck, then be my guest.
Fucusya makes sense, unless you are not playing diplomaci, something really dificult in any NG deck.

Savolla its depends The deck too, but If you are using some kind of assimilate you problably will have 7 coins tô use Savolla.

Vernossiel in Range row its still 11 points, not that much but still worth it.

Simlas i already see a lot of NG players using it to get 2 special bronzes, but I have to agree they usually do it using coup. So, since simlas its only 2 body power i agree its not a Good target for yenvo.

Auberon, unless its in The third form (and we are talking about this season, since it happens The change now) usually play for 9-11 points, its all depends The card it creates.

The same goes for the other faction cards (Jacques, harald etc). Usually they play for 11-12 points.

You can Also gets:
MO: unseen Elder, swk, bloody mistress, detlaff, eredin, cabe troll, goliat,
Nr: gerhart, falibor, baron, anseis, raffards, shani, dandelion, donimir, ildiko, keldar, seltkirk
Sk: filmar, arnaghad, CRach, tyrgggvi, morkvarg, covenant, junod.
Sc: gezras, oak, forest protetor (If you use a nature already), francesca (with more special in hand), figgis,
Sy: professor, cyrus (If already copy a firesworn in other round) witchfinder, cleaver, tinboy, helveed, scoindrel, whoreson, azar, imke

Etc and etc.

Just took some examples that you can reolay a card with valhe betwen 9-12 points, its all depends The game play, of course

Sure, Yenvo has no good targets. How about you keep it as is, but put Yenvo on top of opponent's deck after the steal :D

Its fair play. :) Its no about YE have good target or not, problem is that players avoid to play many cards, knowing YE is must-in in all NG decks.And its no healthy for game.

Sure, Yenvo has no good targets. How about you keep it as is, but put Yenvo on top of opponent's deck after the steal :D
Absolutely not what I was talking about, please stop trolling.

Fucusya makes sense, unless you are not playing diplomaci, something really dificult in any NG deck.

Savolla its depends The deck too, but If you are using some kind of assimilate you problably will have 7 coins tô use Savolla.

Vernossiel in Range row its still 11 points, not that much but still worth it.

Simlas i already see a lot of NG players using it to get 2 special bronzes, but I have to agree they usually do it using coup. So, since simlas its only 2 body power i agree its not a Good target for yenvo.

Auberon, unless its in The third form (and we are talking about this season, since it happens The change now) usually play for 9-11 points, its all depends The card it creates.

The same goes for the other faction cards (Jacques, harald etc). Usually they play for 11-12 points.

You can Also gets:
MO: unseen Elder, swk, bloody mistress, detlaff, eredin, cabe troll, goliat,
Nr: gerhart, falibor, baron, anseis, raffards, shani, dandelion, donimir, ildiko, keldar, seltkirk
Sk: filmar, arnaghad, CRach, tyrgggvi, morkvarg, covenant, junod.
Sc: gezras, oak, forest protetor (If you use a nature already), francesca (with more special in hand), figgis,
Sy: professor, cyrus (If already copy a firesworn in other round) witchfinder, cleaver, tinboy, helveed, scoindrel, whoreson, azar, imke

Etc and etc.

Just took some examples that you can reolay a card with valhe betwen 9-12 points, its all depends The game play, of course
How on earth are cards like Tinboy, Cyrus and all the other cards with Deploy good Yenvo targets? The card only plays for about four points the turn you're using it. I think you're talking about the Yenvo-Joachim combination. And these two are 19 provisions. Can you tell me some cards where this plays for a lot more than 19 points?

Its fair play. :) Its no about YE have good target or not, problem is that players avoid to play many cards, knowing YE is must-in in all NG decks.And its no healthy for game.
Which cards for example?

Last edited:
Absolutely not what I was talking about, please stop trolling.

How on earth are cards like Tinboy, Cyrus and all the other cards with Deploy good Yenvo targets? The card only plays for about four points the turn you're using it. I think you're talking about the Yenvo-Joachim combination. And these two are 19 provisions. Can you tell me some cards where this plays for a lot more than 19 points?

Which cards for example?
Well cyrus is a must stop card, and if you dont have a 4p removel you will problably use yeno on it.

With joacquim in will play for 3 (body remove) + 3 (body on your side) + 8 (joacquim boost) + 6 (tokens created) - 4 (joacquim body in other side) - total of 16 points.

But you get 4 coins, if you use it its a total of 20 points. If you have one or two bronze firesworns in your gy you can spend with cyrus.

So 16 points + 4 coins for 19 provision. Its not that much, but still worth it. And, of course, you will remove the opponetn cyrus and stop it grows.
If you are not using with joachim and using in later rounds its only cyrus playing for 9 points + 4 coins (in the same range i said about the other cards betwen 9-12 points).

Tinboy. Well, tinboy its too situational too, buuut.

With joacquim in will play for 4 (body remove) + 4 (body on your side) + 8 (joacquim boost) - 4 (joacquim body in other side) - total of 12 points.

If your opponent has 3/4 units in a row its a total off 18-20 points. Its not that dificult.

Again, playing it in the next round its 4 points plus 6/8 points damage, getting the 10-12 points the other cards i said. And lets be honest, its not that dificult to use him in a row with 3/4 cards, unless its a short round.

But one more time, all of this its situational as the same its situational for the payer who plays it. If the guy who stole tinby its situational, the same goes for the guy who played it.

And, again, all those cards has a value betwen 9-12 points, and can be even more

Top Bottom