Yennefer, amnesia and you. *spoilers*

+
Yennefer, amnesia and you. *spoilers*

I'm really excited to see how CDPR will handle Yennefer in the wild hunt. Considering her amnesia, I feel like we'll have a great opportunity to see her cold demeanor that is so prominent in the earlier books, and then hopefully there will be plenty of time for her to re-awaken her old memories, and we'll see bits and hints of her loving side. (One moment in the books, that always striked me was when she was reading Geralt's thoughts, and he was thinking about a farm house that they could both live in together, I remember she thought the thought was endearing, however unlikely)

I'm really hoping CDPR fleshes out her character development, and we find her relatively early in the game. (Give players a reason to want to choose her over Triss, other than just.. "Thats how it happens in the books") I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an E3 reveal of her in-game model and voice. I know a lot of people here are excited at the possibility of Ciri, but for me, I've really fallen in love with the character of Yennefer from the books.

Even if it were just a few seconds! Someone spill the beans and drop a hint if we'll get to see her in the coming days

I also hope that we get to see Yennefer early in the game!

And I think we'll do. It was hinted that we might get her to see on Skellige. It's one reason why Geralt is on Skellige.
Another is of course the Wild Hunt.

I also hope that we get to see Yennefer early in the game!

And I think we'll do. It was hinted that we might get her to see on Skellige. It's one reason why Geralt is on Skellige.
Another is of course the Wild Hunt.

Oh she escaped Vattier de Rideaux? Where did you get that hint?

He actually said TWO characters from the books so Yen and Ciri confirmed! :victory: :yes:

Last edited:
Hahah Zorn just doesn't care anymore! TOO EXCITED!

I also can't wait for Yennefer (and Ciri ofc), but I also worry about how CDPR will portray her. I mean she is my favorite character from the books and CDPR version living up to my high expectations could be quite tough.

That being said, I trust CDPR with all my heart!

I'm looking forward to meet Yen too !

As nice as Triss is portrayed in the games (in contrast to the books),
Yennefer is and always will be Geralt's woman, at least to me.

Geralt, Yennefer, Ciri - the dysfunctional, happy family we all love~
I can't agree more, damn, nostalgic feelings incoming.

And I'm so eager to see Yen, she is one of my favourite characters from the books.

WILD HYPE.

Yes, I imagine the scene at the start of the game where Geralt and Yen are mourning over Ciri's corpse will be quite touching. Tickling even, for me.
Why you do this

Yes, I imagine the scene at the start of the game where Geralt and Yen are mourning over Ciri's corpse will be quite touching. Tickling even, for me.

Oh, you~
I could never be mad at you, because your grumpiness always cracks me up.

I can't agree more, damn, nostalgic feelings incoming.

And I'm so eager to see Yen, she is one of my favourite characters from the books.

WILD HYPE.

Damn right, Syn...

WILD HYPE, sista ~ !

Why you do this

That's why:

I'm expecting Yennefer emoticons now.

Or after her unveiling.... because it will be soon, right? Right?

Thanks, I was thinking of posting something like this for a while.:comeatmebro:

For the sake of the forums, I hope this never happens. Zorn would burn this place to the ground.

More excited about Ciri, never "loved" Yen. Yes she was okay and I liked her, but then again, I did not read all the books, so it's possible my opinion will change.
I'll have to see how she looks and how she behaves in the game in order to decide. I like the game Triss actually pretty much, and considering Geralt is now at the point that on the one hand he loves Triss and on the other hand with the memories his feelings for Yen also came back this will be a though one.

I guess I can't go for both, can I ? ;p

More excited about Ciri, never "loved" Yen. Yes she was okay and I liked her, but then again, I did not read all the books, so it's possible my opinion will change.
I'll have to see how she looks and how she behaves in the game in order to decide. I like the game Triss actually pretty much, and considering Geralt is now at the point that on the one hand he loves Triss and on the other hand with the memories his feelings for Yen also came back this will be a though one.

I guess I can't go for both, can I ? ;p

Oh, Yennefer grows on you as you read the last 2 books. If you read them more than once, you would even be able to recognize why she is being a "b*tch" at times, and that she is in fact not being a "b*tch" at all. Well that's how I see her anyway :)

Oh, Yennefer grows on you as you read the last 2 books. If you read them more than once, you would even be able to recognize why she is being a "b*tch" at times, and that she is in fact not being a "b*tch" at all. Well that's how I see her anyway :)

I actually like arrogant women, it only depends on the way they behave, the details you know, in which situations, etc.
But on the other hand - I'm not the black hair type and I have a real thing for Redheads.

Top Bottom