Yennefer, amnesia and you. *spoilers*

+
I'm really excited to see how CDPR will handle Yennefer in the wild hunt. Considering her amnesia, I feel like we'll have a great opportunity to see her cold demeanor that is so prominent in the earlier books, and then hopefully there will be plenty of time for her to re-awaken her old memories, and we'll see bits and hints of her loving side.

I think his would not work - at least for all the people who haven't read the books.
Just because if you don't know the whole saga you don't know anything about Yen (except the hint, Geralt had loved her once). But you know Triss from the games and probably you like very much (as I do, for example).
So I have absolutly no reason to spend time with a women, who acts like Yen in the first books - I only the know the short stories yet and - sorry guys - I really hate her. Sure, this might change while reading the whole story but in fact : a lot of people playing the game haven't read the books.
So hopefully they will handle Yen as a person you want to interact with - especially without knowing the books.

Last edited:
I think his would not work - at least for all the people who haven't read the books.
Just because if you don't know the whole saga you don't know anything about Yen (except the hint, Geralt had loved her once). But you know Triss from the games and probably you like very much (as I do, for example).
So I have absolutly no reason to spend time with a women, who acts like Yen in the first books - I only the know the short stories yet and - sorry guys - I really hate her. Sure, this might change while reading the whole story but in fact : a lot of people playing the game haven't read the books.
So hopefully they will handle Yen as a person you want to interact with - especially without knowing the books.

Its a fine line, they surely have to stay true to Sapkowski's character, but they still have to introduce her to people who haven't read the books, as someone who read the books I really hope they portray her properly, but I get what you mean, newcomers to the series have to be given a reason to like her.

PS: Keep reading, she really is a hell of a character!!

Hah, in his defense, her breasts are supposedly quite large, being a sorceress and all that jazz.
So I guess he is an avid supporter of "canon" in TW3, under that scope.

Hahaha, so you defend him :p
Shame on you ;)

Seriously tough, isn't it obvious that all Sorceresses apparently have big boobs? I mean they're Sorceresses !!

Top Bottom