Yennefer Fan Art Thread

+
Hello again!

In some of those NSFW unicorn shots it's cool to see how happy she looks. You rarely see her smile in that manner during other parts of the game.

There are a few times here and there, but it's only capturable best with freecam and testpause/-unpause macromashing. I like this smile in particular, because it's cutenesslevel is way over 9.000. I'll try to make a better shot of it with different lightings.

And another few...

With the 22ms latency scriptkiller I was not able to capture this one again with some sexy ass presets so far :(

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Which is why I love screenshotting so much <3 l'art pour l'art <3

Oh you beautiful human being, you!

Thank you sir!

Is that staged?

<3 <3 My fav kiss in the game <3 <3 I drank half a bottle of red stag that day and already cried my ass of during the play session and needed to take a piss real badly so i paused it right at the time during the sequence using the console and used freecam afterwards:

@drleckda your screenshots are amazing - I know your work from the Screenshots topics and saved many of them already.

Thank you very much! I wouldn't consider it work, because I've got a lot of fun doing it and I just capture what the beautiful beings at CDPR created. Given the proper tools u simply click a button while they worked there asses of just to receive complaints about downgrades and bugs and such :(

Is he holding her hand here?

In our fantasy. Yes he is :-*! Original cam focuses on the faces in that particular scene. Geralt even clips through the table quite a bit (as his hand does through hers).

I believe I can flyyyyyy

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIAIAIAIAAIIAIIII will always love UUUUUUUUUUUUUUhuuhuhuuuuu (plz do not photoshop Geralt behind her :D)

HAHAHAHA SHE'S THAT UPSET SHE'S GONE THROUGH THE FLOOR.

Let me go even deeper....

She's placed underground during this scene at first :D.

Some verts which will hopefully look good on canvas *fingers crossed*:

Still waiting for the fucking Yennefer-perfume to arrive....

Cannot wait to inhale the scent and start NGP already after this complete shit "bad-"ending (will never do this again).

Just extract the good memories from the most recent playthrough :)

And why did they fucking cut this? I encountered no bugs at all after adding it via console right from the beginning at White Orchard (Thanks to everyone in this thread btw. (I would have never stumbled upon this without you). Please consider to patch it in again CDPR so our console friends can enjoy it too :-* !!! So much for complaining :D.

Liliac and Gooseberries <3

King Kai would be proud of her :)

Over 1.000 Yen shots uploaded (so far) <3

Last edited:
@drleckda OMG you made my day - so many epic screenshots of the day!!!!

I especially like this one of Geralt sniffing Yen's hair :D :D :D

Over 1.000 Yen shots uploaded (so far) <3

Not enough! :D

---------- Updated at 04:37 PM ----------

Let me go even deeper....

Wow what she was doing underground? :D

Last edited:
The writer of the article posted at http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-17-inside-the-witcher-3-launch - added this to the comments section...

Regarding the game's art, there were issues mainly with Yennefer's face (you can see some of the evolution in gallery in the article).

"The biggest problem on the characters was Yennefer," lead character artist Pawel Mielniczuk says. " She changed a lot. We prepared like four versions of her face and she looks completely different. The first of them were released with the cosplayers guide...

"It was heavily disliked by our community. That was a big disappointment for us. The picture was very unfortunate. That was the first time we showed the character and it's very important for everybody, for the players and us, and it was just unfortunate. It was supposed to be a small cosplayers guide sent to a few people: unfortunately when you throw it to the internet it appears everywhere and there was a huge wave of criticism about the face. And the face was a scan. It took us almost half a year to find the proper face model for us. It was Klaudia Wróbel, a Polish model, and she was initially scanned for the Platige [Image - CGI company] movie - the movie that's opening the game. There you can see her face; she's scanned in there, modelled, put in the game and she's playing Yennefer.

"We took the scanned face from the Platige Image and modelled it to work in game and... then the problems start. It didn't match that good. We loved how Klaudia looked in pictures ... but we didn't manage to achieve the same look with our in-game model."

In the end, Yennefer was stylised - tweaked by hand for the game.
---------------------

Thanks to Pawel and rest of the team that they changed the face...really!

I thought the first pictures by her were ok, but nothing extraordinary, it didn't knock me over, so I am really glad they put so much work into it afterwards, especially after reading our feedback *remembering that Yennefer's hair have to be black thread*

Before we had our first picture of her by CDPR, the artworks out there were sometimes really different, but I still think that this is the best 2D artwork out there:

But the longer I played the game, the more I loved the 3D version by CDPR.

Just look how great the facial expressions are

and now I can't imagine her looking any different than how she looks now, at least in 3D :)

All that work was worth it in the end in my opinion, the people designed her can pat their own shoulder for that.

Though almost all artists take her 3D model now as a pattern, so recent artworks lose a bit of their originality.

Man, still love that quest, because of that quest I couldn't wait to create my thread, marvelled that nobody else did a thread already. I don't care if there is a lore-breaking option in it, as I said back then, this quest means so much for both of them and in the end it shows how the wish was never responsible for it. It's more a nod to us book fans than anybody else.

Maybe I am a bit too much criticizing instead of just enjoying the game lately, I still wished Ciri would her call mother .__. or insist on being called of Vengerberg.

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon of Vengerberg .___.

Top Bottom