Yennefer Fan Art Thread

+
Don`t forget necromancy as skill

Now if we can only find decent looking black and white clothes...But the animation is the biggest challenge.All female protoganists in DAI move like clumsy ducks :(

By the way just so you guys know,this Yen can't be created in DAI without a bunch of mods.

In Saints Row you can literally do anything with clothes and GTA has a wide range and face editing is pretty good so maybe Yen would look more Yen-like in those games.

@Zyvik
It looks a bit strange ^^
But its hard to create a Yennefer double for another game. Nothing beats the original :D

Btw, long time ago i played saints row 4 , don't know how the mods changed, but with the options there, you will see not really a good yen clone there too.
But when someone can make it happen for saints row 3 or 4 ....

Yennefer attempt in DAI.It really shows how shitty DAI's character creator is.It's almost impossible to create a decent looking female in there.Not to mention the hair styles.10 bald hair styles and 0 long ones :eredinfacepalm:

You did really well!

She looks better with a more defined chin too!

DAI's hairstyles did suck unfortunately...

‘Yen? After my talk with Vilgefortz, can we return to Loxia?’
‘We will not go back to Loxia.’
‘What?’
‘I want to spend this night in Aretuza. With you.’

‘Oh my, Oh my,’ sighed Yennefer, stretching on the bed and laying her thigh onto the witcher's.
‘Oh my, Oh my. It has been so long since I have made love this way... So very long.’

Geralt untangled his fingers from her hair, but rather did not reply.
Firstly, because he feared the hidden provocation in her statement.
Secondly, he simply did not want the words to wipe the taste of her pleasure, which he still had on his lips.

‘It has been so long since I have made love with a man who would profess his love for me,
and whom I would love back,’ she murmured after a while, once it became quite clear that
the witcher was not going to fall for the trick. ‘I have almost forgotten how good it actually feels. Oh my, Oh my.’

He embraced her. Touched. Found. Yennefer, in an incredible way, was hard and soft at the same time.
She sighed loudly. The words they said were broken, moans and aspirations which disappeared in a hurry,
ceased to have meaning and dispersed. So silent, focused on finding themselves in the search for truth.

They searched for a long time, thoroughly and precisely, fearing the sacrilege of haste, recklessness and nonchalance.
They searched tightly, intensively and passionately, fearing the sacrilege of doubt and hesitation.
They searched cautiously, fearing the sacrilege of indelicacy.

They found each other, they overcame their fear and a moment later, they found the truth, which exploded
under their eyelids, terrifying, blindingly obvious, a groan tore at his mouth which was clenched in determination.
He then shuddered and time froze, everything disappeared. The only sense he had left was the sense of touch.

An eternity passed, reality returned, he shuddered for the second time and began to move again, slowly, heavily,
like a big loaded wagon. Geralt looked out of the window.

The moon still hung in the sky, although what happened just a moment ago should have knocked it right to the ground.

‘Oh my, Oh my,’ said Yennefer after a long time, slowly wiping the tears from her cheeks.

They lay motionlessly amid the disordered sheets, among the thrill, between the steaming warmth
and the elapsing happiness, in the midst of the silence that swirled around the indistinct darkness,
abounding with the smell of the night and the voices of the cicadas.

Geralt knew that in such moments, Yennefer's telepathic abilities were sensitive and very strong.
He thought intensively about beautiful things. About things that would make her happy.
About the brightness of the rising sun. About the mist hanging over a mountain lake in the dawn.
About the crystalline waterfalls with jumping salmon, as bright as if they were made of molten silver.
About the warm raindrops bouncing off the leaves of a rose bush in full bloom.
He thought of her. Yennefer was smiling, listening to his thoughts.

At first, they filled each other, both were full of fantasy and creativity, inventive, exploring their thirst for new desires.
As usual, it soon turned out that it was just both too much and too little.
They understood it at the same time and once again proved their love.

When Geralt came to his senses, the moon was still in its place. Cicadas chirped fiercely, as if they would also
like to overcome fear and anxiety with madness and passion. From a nearby window on the left wing of Aretuza,
someone hungry for sleep screamed out and fumed bitterly, demanding silence. From the window across,
somebody else, apparently gifted with an artistic soul, enthusiastically applauded and shouted congratulations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom