Yennefer Fan Art Thread

+
They already replaced Yen with Vesemir in the balcony scene, so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same here:ugh:

That made G-Man so angry.

(So the forum design kinda messed up the GIF effect. Imagine it on a white background, or click me)

“Master Dandelion…
Your songs mention no names, but we know the witcher you sing of is no other than the famous Geralt of Rivia, and the enchantress for whom he burns with love is the equally famous Yennefer. And the Child Surprise, destined for the witcher and sworn to him from birth, is Cirilla, the unfortunate Princess of Cintra, the town destroyed by the Invaders. Am I right?”

Dandilion smiled, remaining enigmatic and aloof. “I sing of universal matters, my dear, generous lady,” he stated. “Of emotions which anyone can experience. Not about specific people.”

“Oh, come on!” yelled a voice from the crowd. “Everyone knows those songs are about Geralt the Witcher!”

“Yes, yes!” squealed Baron Vilibert’s daughters in chorus, drying their sodden scarves. “Sing on, Master Dandilion! What happened next? Did the witcher and Yennefer the Enchantress find each other in the end? And did they love each other? Were they happy? We want to know!”

“Honourable wizard!” Vera Loewenhaupt turned to Radcliffe. “Were they in love or not? Surely you know what truly happened to them, Yennefer and the witcher. Disclose the secret!”

“If the song says they were in love,” replied the wizard, “then that’s what happened, and their love will endure down the ages. Such is the power of poetry.”

Blood of Elves

Certainly not the first one realizing that the dialogues change, if you've killed Morkvarg before doing the garden quest with Yennefer, so here are the bits that actually change, quite interesting:

Already killed the monster in the garden.
This Morkvarg… half-man, half-wolf?
Yes…
Won’t bother you anymore. Already killed it.
I know… Craven went there before you but has yet to return.
Didn’t see him in the garden… Doesn’t bode well. Don’t know if there’s much point in going there. [This is wrong, I found his corpse and even interacted with it]
Even if he’s dead… we could find some clues near his body.
Let’s hope.

You didn’t mention your heroic battle with this Morkvarg character…
You know me… Don’t like to take my work home…
Mhm. I’m afraid you don’t like home – the very concept of it.
I asked you once to move to Vengerberg for me. Remember? Was that ever a row…

Yeah… Those were the days…

Ivy-covered walls, a mysterious garden… Shame we’re not here under different circumstances…

You won’t help me track him… so I don’t see any reason for you to go down there.
You’re right…. Besides, trudging through mud in these heels would be murder.

I'll go in detail about this soon :)

Last edited:
" *Yen does a thing* - Geralt sighed"

I just summarized the whole witcher saga

Gotta love how Sapkowski pictured this in his troll story.

The sun pushed its fiery tentacles through the cracks of the window shutters, sliced the chamber with slanted
streaks of light, pulsing in the hovering dust, spilled in bright spots on the floor and the bear skins covering it,
and shattered in a blinding flash on the buckle of Yennefer's belt. Yennefer's belt lay on a high-heeled shoe,
the high-heeled shoe lay on a white lace shirt, and the white shirt lay on a black skirt. One black stocking
hung on the backrest of an armchair carved in a shape of a chimaera.
The second stocking and the second shoe couldn't be seen anywhere.
Geralt sighed.
Yennefer liked to undress fast and elementally.
He had to start getting used to it. He had no other choice.

He stood up, opened the shutters and looked out. From the lake, smooth as a mirror board, rose haze,
the leaves of the birches and alders growing on the shores glittered with drops of dew, the far meadows
were covered with low, thick mist, hanging like a cobweb close over the tops of the grasses.

Yennefer wriggled under the blanket with an indistinct mumble. Geralt sighed.

"It's a beautiful day today, Yen."
"Eeeh? What?"
"It's a beautiful day. An exceptionally beautiful one."

She surprised him. Instead of cursing and hiding her head beneath the pillow, the sorceress sat up,
ran her hand through her hair and began searching the bed for the nightgown. Geralt knew
that the nightgown lay behind the head of the bed, where Yennefer had thrown it last night.
But he was silent. Yennefer hated this sort of comments.

The sorceress cursed suddenly, kicked the blanket, raised her hand and snapped her fingers.
The nightgown flew out from behind the bed and, waving the flounces like an eerie ghost,
landed straight into the extended hand. Geralt sighed.
Yennefer rose, walked to him, embraced him and bit his arm.
Geralt sighed. The list of things he had to get used to seemed infinite.

The blond witcheress sat on the chair left free by Herwig and cuddled up against the sorceress.

"I'm leaving," she said quietly.
"I know, daughter."
"Galahad... Galahad is coming with me. I don't know why. But I can't hinder him, can I?"
"Of course not. Geralt!"
Yennefer's eyes, glowing with a warm violet light, fixed upon her husband.
"Go and have a walk around the tables and talk with the guests.
You can also drink something. One cup. A small one.
I would like to have a talk with my daughter here, like a woman with a woman."
Geralt sighed.

Last edited:
Geralt sighed. x5

---------- Updated at 12:26 PM ----------

Certainly not the first one realizing that the dialogues change, if you've killed Morkvarg before doing the garden quest with Yennefer, so here are the bits that actually change, quite interesting:
Lol I did Morkvarg quest before the Garden in my playthrough and I got this dialogue, didn't know it was so rare. :geraltsad:

Lol I did Morkvarg quest before the Garden in my playthrough and I got this dialogue, didn't know it was so rare. :geraltsad:

I had as of in my first playtrough, if you are a little clever you understand quickly that Yennefer is the kind of woman who appreciated much spirits of initiative even more if that comes from Geralt.

In Books, I remember he acts in this way there 2 or 3 times and in particular when it will save Yennefer of the claws of Vilgefortz, That means something...

Geralt where are you ?

In Game it's a character trait they preserved a little but CDPR disappointed there above about that because Gamers can do this 2 or 3 times.

In the Game Geralt is a stupid one and that is why i don't like him in Witcher 3, and that explain the idea according to which Geralt is made have by about everyone if he plays like an hypocritical white knight, plays like a jerk and the prospects change in a funny way.

But Geralt remains a burden, the player (me) must do everything in his place, I do not have so much impression to play than deal with a child it is necessary to tractor draw in all the directions, in my opinion this is painful...:ugh:

Top Bottom