Yennefer has started her Journey

+

The next Journey has arrived and evolves all around the mighty Yennefer of Vengerberg!

Feel the power and defeat your opponents in style!

Check out all the details right here: playgwent.com/journey

Yennefer is awesome. :D
Taunts are the same as in beta, except of course the "Hurry up" one (and as much as I miss "Demons take you!" it's great).

Not sure about the new story format. I can't believe you've not used the usual font... I can't convert the text to "normal" font now. :cry:

(Moved my post because I didn't see this thread when I posted it. Oops.)

Amazing new journey. It seems so me that this story will be enhanced by drawings. I have only one request, if you could add audio as well. It would be so much more immersive. Once this is done, my love for gwent is complete. I would gladly pay for it. Doesn't have to be for free. Please consider it. :D

The journey is very generous.
I do like the lowered requirements for the journey contracts.(y) Over two months I am stuck with Alzur although I sometimes want to play with other characters.

Yennefer is one of me favorite characters from the books and the game too. So, this is the best journey so far!
I bought it right away. Both Geralt and Ciri were very good too! The only journey I didn't buy was the Alzur one.

Poor NR... For some reason, instead of a premium legendary card, they get an epic instead. And a starter set card to boot...

Actually I do not really like the comic like story telling. Just a picture of a baby and the description with letters and in a language I am not able to read.

Am I the only one that finds this journey really uninspiring? Apart from a couple good cardbacks, the rest of the rewards are blands and all the jennefer outfits really look the same. Alzur's journey was very generous, both in cards rewards ( good premium legendaries ) and trinkets, this one...meh.

Am I the only one that finds this journey really uninspiring?
Personally, I'm not particularly enthused -- but, then, I never cared all that much for Yennefer's personality, so I'm biased. I prefer Shani.

The card-backs do look nice, though, especially the Encounter imagery, at level 66.

-Yenn is beautifull, her costumes are all ugly and boring.
-Coins and cardbacks are great as before.
-Auras...i still think they look out of place but..."asian mobile game".
-I would have liked to see her with stuffed animals like Geralt's instead of those pieces of clothing that are useless.
Who wants to dress Yenn? :beer:

-The price increase is not so bad if in the future it remains at that, I hope they do not plan to take it to the price of MtG or HS.
(This refers to Latin America where we had regional price conversion and now not)

I'll miss not having a story this journey, I have really enjoyed the previous ones, particularly the Alzur story, that was brilliant! But I get that it must be a lot of extra work, so no hard feelings here :)

in alzur adventure after some time you started gaining like 200 or 400 meteor dust per day and 30 for one match. will it be same in yen adventure?

Top Bottom