Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

+
Hello! Guess there aint much point trying to revive this thread (a bit of nostalgia for the witcher world fuels this attempt :D), its just a bit sad to see after three years of my stalking here and there that the fanbase is (inevitably) quieting down. Anyway, anyone looking forward to the next book by Sapkowski himself? Wonder if Yennefer will play a role...

I'm full of joy and looking forward for the new book. But I think Yennefer won't be in it. Okay maybe the way she was in Season of Storms. Just hope for a new great adventure with Geralt :)

Hello! Guess there aint much point trying to revive this thread (a bit of nostalgia for the witcher world fuels this attempt :D), its just a bit sad to see after three years of my stalking here and there that the fanbase is (inevitably) quieting down. Anyway, anyone looking forward to the next book by Sapkowski himself? Wonder if Yennefer will play a role...

Hey well, who knows about what will be the new book but if it will be about Geralt in some point during "short stories era" maybe we can expect that Yennefer will be in the book or at least mentioned :)

Guest 3848806

Well he did promise that the saga is done and that he refuses to write more short stories so it seems only options are prequels and "sidequels". Considering his story driven writing an origin story etc. is also unlikely. And somehow I do not think he would find something similar to Season of storms very appealing once again, perhaps also considering that the feedback was not the best. So yeah, super interested what it actually will be about as I do not see that many options. However Geralt during short stories era sounds good :) always enjoyed those more than actual saga.

Off topic, lately I thought about rereading all books in czech version, so far I only read the english translation (and couple of last books were only fan translations). Do you guys think it is worth it? Can anyone compare the two versions?

Off topic, lately I thought about rereading all books in czech version, so far I only read the english translation (and couple of last books were only fan translations). Do you guys think it is worth it? Can anyone compare the two versions?

Mr. Sapkowski said that Czech translation is the best one - when English translation is famously bad and not consistent- that I think the answer is clear ;)

Top Bottom