Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

+
Gervant obeys

Last edited:
I've been thinking about Geralt's last wish lately, the one he whispered to the wind and I think the words he muttered were; "I want her". I has to be something that showed Yennefer that he desired her and at the same time, bound their fates.

:smiling2::pride2:

I've been thinking about Geralt's last wish lately, the one he whispered to the wind and I think the words he muttered were; "I want her". I has to be something that showed Yennefer that he desired her and at the same time, bound their fates.

:smiling2::pride2:
But Everybody says ''Toxic'' curse. Oh god. :D

Last edited:
Fixed it for you ;)

I'm currently having drawbacks regarding "A Shard of Ice", fucking chapter haunts me wherever I go, every time I think I sorted it out, someone sucessfully places more doubts im my head (Plowing reformists!). The best explanation I found so far about the ''toxic" thing is the one Essi gives us. The wish can't have forged love, love is more powerful than magic and usually breaks curses, it does not creat curses. I like what Essi said, if it was magic, everything would be simple and beautiful and Yennefer would submit to Geralt and be happy with it. Does it look like their relationship is easy and simple? No? Thought so.

I should really stop trying to understand "A Shard of Ice" and admit my defeat. What she was there to do, dump Istredd, dump Geralt, choosing between them, all seems valid because the chapter is TOO FUCKING VAGUE.

Fixed it for you ;)
Ah thank you :) I am fixing right now :)

---------- Updated at 10:01 PM ----------

I'm currently having drawbacks regarding "A Shard of Ice", fucking chapter haunts me wherever I go, every time I think I sorted it out, someone sucessfully places more doubts im my head (Plowing reformists!). The best explanation I found so far about the ''toxic" thing is the one Essi gives us. The wish can't have forged love, love is more powerful than magic and usually breaks curses, it does not creat curses. I like what Essi said, if it was magic, everything would be simple and beautiful and Yennefer would submit to Geralt and be happy with it. Does it look like their relationship is easy and simple? No? Thought so.

I should really stop trying to understand "A Shard of Ice" and admit my defeat. What she was there to do, dump Istredd, dump Geralt, choosing between them, all seems valid because the chapter is TOO FUCKING VAGUE.
Relax bro :) You know who yennefer is. Zyvik know this. I know this. Somebody know this. Fucking everybody understand this right now. Good explanation thank you brother. Their story is big. including almost twenty years goddammit. :)

Ah thank you :) I am fixing right now :)

---------- Updated at 10:01 PM ----------

Relax bro :) You know who yennefer is. Zyvik know this. I know this. Somebody know this. Fucking everybody understand this right now. Good explanation thank you brother. Their story is big. including almost twenty years goddammit. :)

I know, I know, maybe one day I'll let go of "A Shard of Ice" and move on. You know what, fuck Istredd, fuck Aedd Gynvael, fuck his proposal and fuck the kestrels, it is a fantasy story, I'll pretend that chapter doesn't exist and if something I dislike happens, I'll change it or ignore it, that will make me happy and healthy, besides, thats is how literature works, we let our imagination flow and do whatever the fuck we want, that's the whole point of it :)

I know, I know, maybe one day I'll let go of "A Shard of Ice" and move on. You know what, fuck Istredd, fuck Aedd Gynvael, fuck his proposal and fuck the kestrels, it is a fantasy story, I'll pretend that chapter doesn't exist and if something I dislike happens, I'll change it or ignore it, that will make me happy and healthy, besides, thats is how literature works, we let our imagination flow and do whatever the fuck we want, that's the whole point of it :)
Absolutely bro :) I am listening Blood of Love soundtrack (Really beautiful man !), Blood of Love, Blood and Wine is this a coincidence ? :d

Absolutely bro :) I am listening Blood of Love soundtrack (Really beautiful man !), Blood of Love, Blood and Wine is this a coincidence ? :d

About "A Shard of Ice", I got my answer from a philosopher:

"There are no facts, only interpretations" - Friedrich Nietzsche

By that, he means that there are no "Supreme Truth", facts are non-existent, there are only different interpretations, what our brain takes for truth can never be a fact, only an interpretation of what it sees and takes for truth :)

I just saw the post containing the meeting between Geralt & Yennefer in Belleteyn, the one with the polish audiobook in http://yennefer-fan.tumblr.com/, I couldn't help but cry the whole video. How horrible it was back then, 2 people who loved each other so much, who desperatly yearned for one another, but couldn't be together so no to hurt each other

:cirisad:

Here are all short samples with Yennefer I created from the Polish audiobooks (production with over 80 actors with sound effects etc.)

I've made the English subtitles from official English translations of the Witcher saga books (if the subtitles won't load automatically - switch it on)

Geralt and his last wish

Yennefer and Geralt meeting during Belleteyn night after one year, two months and eighteen days since they saw each other last time
[video=youtube;MH3cZy-1jio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH3cZy-1jio[/video]

Yennefer calling Ciri her daughter for the first time

Yennefer teaching Ciri in Ellander (at the Temple of Melitele)

Thanedd night with Geralt and Yennefer

Last edited:
Hey there everyone!
Since I am a new here I thought i'll give myself a quick introduction, and as you may have noticed why I love Yennefer of Vengerberg and ofcourse the witcher (I hope this is placed in the right thread though).

My first witcher experience was the witcher 3 wild hunt, and man what a game! And when I first saw Yennefer I was like: Hmmm such a mysterious and wel mouthed person, shit just got serious and real on a whole new level. I wanted to know more of this whole universe/Yennefer so I bought the books (best decision I made).

Never have I encountered so much character development and emotional journey's.
I really like Yennefer because of her personality, bossy sometimes but deep down fragile and really caring and loving. Ofcourse she doesn't show this off to just anybody, at which I can relate to.

But yeah that's it for now lol.

Thanks for sharing these amazing samples!
These audio samples truly bring the books to life :happy2:

Here are all short samples with Yennefer I created from the Polish audiobooks (production with over 80 actors with sound effects etc.)

I've made the English subtitles from official English translations of the Witcher saga books (if the subtitles won't load automatically - switch it on)

Geralt and his last wish

Yennefer and Geralt meeting during Belleteyn night after one year, two months and eighteen days since they saw each other last time
[video=youtube;MH3cZy-1jio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH3cZy-1jio[/video]

Yennefer calling Ciri her daughter for the first time

Yennefer teaching Ciri in Ellander (at the Temple of Melitele)

Thanedd night with Geralt and Yennefer

Top Bottom