Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

+
Have you guys seen the images of Touissant that CDPR gave?

They said the scenary will be very care-free, since Toussaint was not affected by the war. Just look at it, its beautiful!

I have only one question remaining: Can I take Yennefer there with me? Please? After all, Geralt did say he wanted to take her somewhere picturesque, beautiful even :happy:

Not unless they're aiming for a 3some with Fringi

Yeah, they also said that they will bring old characters alongside new characters. I'm almost 100% sure that Fringilla Vigo will be there. But I think that threesome won't be happening, not on Yennefer's side at least (We all know how jealous she is about Geralt :))

Yes, if she'd destroy an old bed because of some red hairs, I hate to see what she'd do to a beautiful city like Beauclair because of some short black hairs :angry2:

LMAO, I hear you :)

Yennefer: So this is the city where you slept with Fringilla Vigo...

Yennefer: I heard this right here is the Rose of Remembrance you gave Triss a while ago. The legend says that if you give one to someone you truly love, the flower will live forever...

Geralt: And as you can see, the rose is all dried up.

Yennefer: I don't care that it dried up, I don't like this flower:

Yennefer: So this is the city where you slept with Fringilla Vigo...

:lol:

ok, big fat LOL to that one.

But now I have a question. Really, just idle curiosity.
What was the thing closest to this that Yennefer ever did in the books? I mean, the most striking example of her sheer magical power that she ever pulled in the saga? Did she ever blow up something or did something else, something massive, maybe in anger, showing that she's definitely​ not a woman you want to mess with?

(I guess we agree that the Kaer Morhen dome was pretty neat in the game... but I'm betting she can do better)

showing that she's definitely​ not a woman you want to mess with?

Wel if your hurting the one's she loves then you better hide or the people she considers as friends, Dandelion for instance. I am pointing to the scene from Blood of elves were Yennefer rescues Dandelion from a band of ruffians, and man does she kill almost all the bastards except Rience but she gave him a nice afterburner.

What was the thing closest to this that Yennefer ever did in the books? I mean, the most striking example of her sheer magical power that she ever pulled in the saga? Did she ever blow up something or did something else, something massive, maybe in anger, showing that she's definitely​ not a woman you want to mess with?

Turning a few peasants into pigs with just her foot? ;D <her hands were tied>

Wel if your hurting the one's she loves then you better hide or the people she considers as friends, Dandelion for instance. I am pointing to the scene from Blood of elves were Yennefer rescues Dandelion from a band of ruffians, and man does she kill almost all the bastards except Rience but she gave him a nice afterburner.

I just want to add to your post that when she fought those guys, she used not only magic, but also a dagger. What other sorceress uses a dagger? She is a total bad-ass.

I wish we could see her fighting with a dagger in the game...It would be so sexy. When I think about that fighting scene, I can't help but imagine Yennefer "dancing" with the dagger, kinda like the witcher's sword dance... That would be so hot. But again, everything involving Yennefer is sexy :wub: (sorry, not sorry :))

I just want to add to your post that when she fought those guys, she used not only magic, but also a dagger. What other sorceress uses a dagger? She is a total bad-ass.

Yes your right about that! It's amazing right? like magic and dagger combo attacks hell yes.
:pride2:

Also maybe lil off topic but On the Dutch cover of time of contempt Yennefer is holding a dagger ;)

Here is a link: http://is2.mzstatic.com/image/thumb...65d5-a99d-dab567663557/source/1400x2175sr.jpg

Last edited:
:pride2:

Also maybe lil off topic but On the Dutch cover of time of contempt Yennefer is holding a dagger ;)
That's so sexy... Wish I had the dutch version :cry:

---------- Updated at 11:31 PM ----------

You know, a little bit off topic, but there is a word I think is perfect to describe Yennefer: "Alvinegra". It means the simultanious use of the colors black and white in the portuguese language :)

Top Bottom