Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

+

I think it will take a while before my disappointment about [Blood and Wine ending]
the lack of family time is gone and I can appreciate the good things, maybe just a night, a week or never. But right now I am more sad than happy about the end, even though it is exactly what I wished for, a home for both, except for one thing:

Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri together and not separated.

Well I liked the ending but it's true that it's kind of a waste of opportunity that Ciri doesn't appear when you romance either Yennefer or Triss. They could've used some combinations like Yen+Ciri, Ciri+Triss, Yen+Ciri and maybe Dandelion etc

And as for her dress...totally not Yennefer-like and that's why I'd like to see her wear that. For the lolz

the lack of family time is gone and I can appreciate the good things, maybe just a night, a week or never. But right now I am more sad than happy about the end, even though it is exactly what I wished for, a home for both, except for one thing: Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri together and not separated.

Try to look at things this way: Ciri is an adult women. She can't live with her parents anymore :D

Damn that's corny

Now i finished it.
All in all a first class expansion. No doubt,
But i would lie, if i would say i'm not a bit disappointed.
Yen could have come a bit earlier, and not in the last minute....
A few more dialogues and a few more options(....^^) with her would not have hurt to...
The earlier interviews sounded in this case really more promising......................................................

But if we consider the low price and what we get in this expansion i think there is no reason for being mad.

Btw....

Wy she sleeps now in her daily clothes ??
Is she scared that geralt would try them again ?

this looks really stupid..

I haven't finished the main quest line yet because I'm too busy exploring. Not stopping me from my usual lurking in these threads though. :D

I'm always going to want more of Yennefer considering she's been my favorite fictional character since reading the books. This being the last DLC is so bittersweet. :(

I'm happy with the Yen we get in the BaW ending. Its exactly how I imagined them in the end of the books. Completely familiar, comfortable and at peace with one another. Nice to see them just looking forward to the future. Great bit of writing, did well for the small amount of dialogue and little time you get to spend together to feel as complete and full as they made it feel....Would have loved more, but when is more enough? I'm a glutton when it comes to this game. Denise nails it yet again, gush gush blah blah blah. I would honestly buy and play another expansion of them doing mundane shit and challenging each other to pun wars. Love those motherf**kers, but all good things must come to an end and its been a great ride. So sad that's it though :'S No more Geralt.... I hurt

Last edited:
I just finished the game. Oh my what a journey it was. I am so happy about the fact that we can see Yennefer again. They finally have a home just like I always wish for them to come true. I am shocked actually when I read when you didn't romance anyone you get Ciri:crazy: I don't know who comes up with this idea but is bullshit! But anyway I am happy for them to be together.

Finished the main quest. Now, I finally have something to get back to after all. Can't thank CD enough for that. My immersion levels are now off the charts. Beautiful ending to a beautiful saga.

Can't believe it's really over.

Top Bottom