Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that is why the dev said on the Triss inconsistency topic - that TeamYen in CDPR have more guns :D

reminds me to something... :D

and how they thinking that the game is continuation of the books etc. - very interesting....
What? No! I do not see them as a continuation of the books. Lore is different, many characters are killed off because of, well, reasons. The books are books, the games are games. As Sapkowski told many times - it's merely an adaptation, not alternative story or sequel.

What? No! I do not see them as a continuation of the books. Lore is different, many characters are killed off because of, well, reasons. The books are books, the games are games. As Sapkowski told many times - it's merely an adaptation, not alternative story or sequel.

Though they could be seen like a continuation as well, it's up to the reader-player.

Anyway, for me, Geralt of Rivia ends with the books.

They are of course an alternative story future/sequel as they used the books as the backstory for their story.
Sapkowksi can make his own book version of a canon future if he wishes but the games have created their own alternate canon continuation.

They are of course an alternative story future/sequel as they used the books as the backstory for their story.
Sapkowksi can make his own book version of a canon future if he wishes but the games have created their own alternate canon continuation.

Exactly. And as such I expect it to follow its origins :p

Sorry but no. NOT CANON. Sapkowski has said that like over 10000 times.

Thank you for this, GingerEffect!

I do hope that some of the people from the Story Department do read this thread. Among the 3400+ comments, there are some VERY good suggestions!

Many of the people here put a lot of thought into these characters and do love them greatly! :) !

I am quite interested though, why this scene:
https://youtu.be/hBoCRYX6Vq0?t=86
Was deleted/changed.

Thank you for reading and commenting!
Ignore the fanboy gushing and internet drama :p We are only human :D

Saw the clip. If they have included that small scene, it will help greatly in establishing the connection between Triss, Yennefer and Geralt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom