Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the paradise. Trying to explain things in *the other threads* can be really exhausting. :sleepy:

Here, have a treat. You too @Gilthoniel ;)

After removing only the most necessary clothes, they made love on a cloak spread out in the grass.
They made love urgently, in silence. As the climax and fulfilment came along, they were trembling
with excitement, kissing each other's tears, amazed how much enjoyment did this hasty moment of love bring them.

Last edited:
Here have a treat. You too ​@Gilthoniel

After they removed the most necessary clothes, they made love on a cloak spread out in the grass.
They made love urgently, in silence. As the climax and fulfilment came along, they were trembling
with excitement, kissing each other's tears, amazed how much enjoyment did this hasty moment of love bring them.

Thank you. Much needed :smiling2:

Here have a treat. You too ​@Gilthoniel

After they removed the most necessary clothes, they made love on a cloak spread out in the grass.

THIS IS TRUE LOVE

:envy:LOL RIIIGHT it was all only spell ya know - I'm true love for Geralt - SAINT TRISS MERIGOLD THE FIRST and only one!

Last edited:
Thank you. Much needed :smiling2:

I chose to go with "enjoyment". Idk why really. Just felt like it I guess. Could be "happiness", could be "joy", could be "delight" or "felicity" or "pleasure". Doesn't matter really. Even "satisfaction" or "contentment" perhaps. And I probably
still missed 10 words. This is why I don't translate books. I won't be able to choose. Yennefer or Yennefer? Pick one!

Last edited:
I chose to go with "enjoyment". Idk why really. Just felt like it I guess. Could be "happiness", could be "joy", could be "delight" or "felicity" or "pleasure". Doesn't matter really. Even "satisfaction" or "contentment" perhaps. And I probably still missed like 10 words. This is why I don't translate books. I won't be able to choose lol.

I remember when I was reading the books for the first time many years ago that I was reading their love scenes over and over again because they are written so beautifully - ehm :blushing:

I remember when I was reading the books for the first time many years ago that I was reading their love scenes over and over again because they are written so beautifully - ehm :blushing:

Yep. It's so fucking hard to translate it from Polish or Czech properly.

English provides a great variety of words, but most of them just aren't colourful enough.

Lol and these words are from fans which are claiming they read all the books? Hmm (probably Wikipedia = books today...hard to say. Even my friend's daughter who is 13 year old understands the books and the love story better than this...
I don't know... I think that there are two sides:

1) Fans who read the books but interpreted them (sigh) that way.
2) People relying on Wikipedia.

Lol and these words are from fans which are claiming they read all the books? Hmm probably Wikipedia or seeing some game scene = books today...hard to say. Even my friend's daughter who is 13 year old understands the books and the love story better than this...

Yeah because your understanding of the books= fact right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom