Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh bby. Geralt like.

@MsTriss you are correct, of course, but for us who romanced Shani on first game seeing Geralt in bed with Triss on TW2 beginning was, Imo, far worst than any problems Triss romance has in TW3.

That was a forced romance. That's why, while I understand Triss romance isn't as good as Yennefer, I have some trouble seeing why Triss fans deserve a treatment better than Shani fans had.

I think this comment should be pinnned somewhere.

@MsTriss you are correct, of course, but for us who romanced Shani on first game seeing Geralt in bed with Triss on TW2 beginning was, Imo, far worst than any problems Triss romance has in TW3.

That was a forced romance. That's why, while I understand Triss romance isn't as good as Yennefer, I have some trouble seeing why Triss fans deserve a treatment better than Shani fans had.

So in short. Yen fans from the books were screwed because there was no Yennefer in the first two games. Shani fans because she was absent from W2. And now it's Triss fans turn?

That's a pretty negative line of thinking. If some design choices led to some people feeling disappointed, then the right thing to do is try to avoid it in the future, not the other way around.

So in short. Yen fans from the books were screwed because there was no Yennefer in the first two games. Shani fans because she was absent from W2. And now it's Triss fans turn?

That's a pretty negative line of thinking. If some design choices led to some people feeling disappointed, then the right thing to do is try to avoid it in the future, not the other way around.
On the other hand, when they do it to 2 out of 3, it just feels like blatant favoritism for the one they are trying to inject as their own to stand out from the books.

Hmm actually he was glad to see Yen again :)

There is a difference. You can chose another answer in that dialogue and go straight into Kaer Mohren fortress. You are not forced to say ''it's good to see you again'', there is another dialogue choice to avoid that.
While the kiss is totally unavoidable.
Anyway, as i said, to each their own, i don't like it but it's only my opinion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom