Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just something missing. Take the discussion after the Vizima meeting with Uma for example. Finally (for the first time) we can call Yennefer out on her behavior and ask her why she treats us that poorly. She answers with something like "Do you really want to talk about it now?" and the conversation ends. No follow-up to that discussion.

Yes, there're a lot of lack of dialogues with every character who interactes with Geralt. But CDPR fixing this doesn't means that they will do it according our own expectations or personal tastes. But repeating the same complains in the same place knowing beforehand what users have already answer previously seems not apporting any orignal solution.

Yes, there're a lot of lack of dialogues with every character who interactes with Geralt. But CDPR fixing this doesn't means that they will do it according our own expectations or personal tastes. But repeating the same complains in the same place knowing beforehand what users have already answer previously seems not apporting any orignal solution.
You mean like the constant complaint about the lack of Ciri/Yen interaction from the Yen fans in this thread?

Really? There are a lot of posts here about an additional scene with Ciri / Yen!!!

That's not demanding changes? Maybe you didn't but other people here did it for sure.

Yes, aspirations and dreams are free to be exposed. But as far as I know, there's no PM's or mails to CDPR for asking for that those kind of opinions appeare in new fixs. At less, personally I' ve never did something like.
Maybe I'm wrong.

If so, I apologize.

There really should have been an option to at least give him Phillipa
We will discuss this in Novigrad, Philippa will bring magic and knife, and Radowid can bring whatever he wants :devil:

PS you can ignore post below if you want it`s for the topic

Yennefer was famous for her beauty, even though during the events of The Swallow's Tower she was 94 years old. She always dressed in black and white clothing. She used lilac and gooseberry perfumes. She had violet eyes and raven black hair. Not known by many people is the fact that, like most sorceresses in the Witcher's stories, she used to have a physical defect before mastering the use of magic. She was a hunchback, but used her magic to disguise this fact and appears quite beautiful, although Geralt is able to see the subtle clues that let him figure out the truth. Yennefer is Geralt's "soul mate" although their relationship is difficult and full of drama. Both Geralt and Yennefer are sterile, which adds another level of tragedy to the mix.

This is the second time today we've had to do a mass purge in this thread. If you can't keep it civil, perhaps it's time you took a break.

For some of you, this is more than just a request.

---------- Post merged on 09-08-2015 at 12:04 AM ----------

Guys, just because you strike something out, doesn't mean we can't read it or see the see the meaning behind it...

Triss is an envious hag really nice.
Yennefer is an unforgiving bitch really empathic.

That's still mean in any way. If you want to say it, say it. If you think you shouldn't post it, because you will get trouble with mods, then don't write it in anyway, striked out or not...

Nobody is that stupid to not understand what you are trying by that, uncessary to put in insults and "cover it" with cheap tricks.

Yen and Triss are fictional characters, so they can't be insulted. Saying that either one of them is a bitch or a hag doesn't necessarily get a ban.
Saying that a forum member likes the idea of beating up women probably will.

So, we can start over again,

i like Yennefer and i would sacrifice another dead Skjall to see more of her, Necromancy for love.

Sooo, if we really get at least one dialogue between Yen and Ciri, what do you want them to talk about? Do they talk at all?

Or how about they add Yennefer at the end of the snowball fight and she throws a ball at Geralt and then all three laugh :)

---------- Updated at 08:01 PM ----------

When Ciri goes to the rest of the lodge to talk about her, Geralt and Yennefer stay outside.

Before Ciri comes out, she shouts that she wants to be called Cirilla of Vengerberg and runs out like :wisegirl:

So, we can start over again,

i like Yennefer and i would sacrifice another dead Skjall to see more of her, Necromancy for love.

Sooo, if we really get at least one dialogue between Yen and Ciri, what do you want them to talk about? Do they talk at all?

Or how about they add Yennefer at the end of the snowball fight and she throws a ball at Geralt and then all three laugh :)
Pretty good idea. Less talk, more action.:smiling2:

Or how about they add Yennefer at the end of the snowball fight and she throws a ball at Geralt and then all three laugh

The problem is, for people who aren't involved with her (regardless if Triss romanced or not) i find it hard to believe Yen will join a snowball fight after a negative answer to the last wish.

I think ,if there have to be a scene with Ciri and Yen , it should be an intimate moment not necessarily involving Geralt.

But it just me, I misunderstand the game or what?

OK, Yen is fighting for her family... Only?

Isn't said in the game, main plot, that CIri's a dangerous tool, and she can be used for destroying the world?

Isn't the main plot leading the main character to find the tool which can be the world's end?

The problem is, for people who aren't involved with her (regardless if Triss romanced or not) i find it hard to believe Yen will join a snowball fight after a negative answer to the last wish.

I think ,if there have to be a scene with Ciri and Yen , it should be an intimate moment not necessarily involving Geralt.

I disagree, i don't see why a scene should not involve all three, since it's a family. If you are not romanced with him, she could just throw it at Ciri and then laugh.

It would ease the situation for all three.

OK, Yen is fighting for her family... Only?

She shouldn't fight for it in the first place, but if Ciri is such a brat, you have to take the first step :)

Personally i think snowball fight should remain a Geralt-Ciri, not a all 3 moment.
Agree an intimate moment between Ciri-Yen, where Geralt watches on might work.

I
She shouldn't fight for it in the first place, but if Ciri is such a brat, you have to take the first step :)

Sorry, but that doesn't answer my doubt.
Isn't the Ciri's powers a danger for the world if Geralt cannot find her the first and protect her from those who want to use her? Isn't that the main goal, besides, of course the pateranal and maternal feelings?

Pretty sure that Yennefer isn't even at Kaer Morhen during the snowball fight, she and Triss left to reassemble the lodge... so seems like a moot point..

Oh, nothing a teleport can't fix ;)

---------- Updated at 08:28 PM ----------

Easy to criticize my suggestions, what do you think they could do?

Sorry, but that doesn't answer my doubt.
Isn't the Ciri's powers a danger for the world if Geralt cannot find her the first and protect her from those who want to use her? Isn't that the main goal, besides, of course the pateranal and maternal feelings?

You lost me now oO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom