Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen from the Spanish edition of Sword of Destiny.Her eyes are kinda freaky...

Not bad.
It's not really that kind of music i like, but this one is really good.

Edit:
Found another nice Yennefer Art at deviantart from Alenaekaterinburg

This picture is really good! Definitely my favorite so far, thanks for posting it.

A bit off topic but since almost all here familiar with the book, I have got some questions which was posted on the other group but has no reply so far.. so my questions
I put it as spoiler tag for those who do not wish to know the books

Hi guys, I just finished all books except season of storms which I understand the fan translation is yet completed.

I can say by playing the game first it actually helps a lot for me to visualize the story. The faces, voices and movement of the characters easily imagined while reading it. Now a few things I don't quite understand
1. How and why Coen fought in battle of brenna?
2. Geralt and shani relationship, were there more information other than that one time they got caught by dandellion?
3. Why did Yennefer and Ciri they had to talk to the lodge? I felt they were in control of their fate by that time (except wild hunt of course)?
4. I still don't get how did yennefer came up with the idea of going to the last place pavetta was seen. Looking for clues? Or she already knew about it and just planning to straight to Vilgefortz and fight him there? (which is stupid and worse than geralt in my opinion)

Hope some of you who are more accomplished reader can help me with these questions. Thanks!

Can someone give other screenshots for yen on which to base these things :p :

Another version from my friend. But she has only this screen to work with. And it is not her real model ATM. So it would be nice if someone knows something similar, but maybe with the new, real model and a higher res.

right now this video has 402 likes and not a single dislike! And we are talking about youtube...says everything!

Well...Priscilla's song is rather liked by everyone ;) It's hard to dislike it tbh, it's one of the best moments of the game imo

And this is a very good version :D

Yep i hope this too....for fairness....
And maybe an statement in the immerson destroyer thread....

Maybe we get the same attention if we spam like hell and make +700 sides too ? joking :D
Or not... :mean:...?

Last edited:
Hmph..Dev disappeared again and nothing to share with us...
So many important threads and no statement....
Bit disappointing... i was hoping to get a few answers... not only a response to moarrr trissssss

But ok enough OT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom