Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's up for a Triss/Yen Threesome appreciation thread?

Not me. Let's be honest - they would kill each other before that happened. I've seen a lot od people being upset about how they handled that 'threesome'' scene, but to me it was pretty good. Geralt got what he wished for the greedy bastard

I wanted to create this thread not just to worship Yennefer, it's funny sometimes, but people should be able to talk about her, even if it is negative or not. Especially those who hate her, should come in to see her other side and maybe, just maybe they will change their opinion a little bit and can understand why she does things the way she does.

Yeah,that's what I want too.I'm not a fan of appreciation threads,since you can't really discuss a character properly there.Also,i like debates :)

And you know what's the worst part?We still can't discuss Triss' character.Instead of one boring thread we now have two.

triss's character was always open for discussions, problem was the people coming in the thread with rage episodes and going out of their way to insult the character...

Yeah, I tried but it was pretty much impossible to have a good and serious discussion on the topic. Too bad...

you've got more than enough good response... people sometimes just are never satisfied when they feel they're in the wrong because being with yennefer is wrong

but thanks guys, we have this now to discuss, i'm sure we will have a lot to say about yennefer

her bitchy and annoying personality... her always lying because she simply can't tell the truth... how she always manipulated geralt and above all

still the majority of who read the books and played the game hates her

Not me. Let's be honest - they would kill each other before that happened. I've seen a lot od people being upset about how they handled that 'threesome'' scene, but to me it was pretty good. Geralt got what he wished for the greedy bastard

Come on... I was just being sarcastically funny :D

Agreed with you on that. But if I were to think logically, it's kinda mean and I can't come to terms that Yen would dump Geralt just because of Triss. She's been with Geralt for 20 years and along that way Geralt have shagged many women on the path. So just because Triss, that happened. If there was a second chance then it'd make sense.

triss's character was always open for discussions, problem was the people coming in the thread with rage episodes and going out of their way to insult the character...

you've got more than enough good response... people sometimes just are never satisfied when they feel they're in the wrong because being with yennefer is wrong

but thanks guys, we have this now to discuss, i'm sure we will have a lot to say about yennefer

her bitchy and annoying personality... her always lying because she simply can't tell the truth... how she always manipulated geralt and above all

still the majority of who read the books and played the game hates her

We still love Yen <3
Welcome to our thread

Last edited:
it's kinda mean and I can't come to terms that Yen would dump Geralt just because of Triss

We all know she would never do it ;)

Are you sure about that?

The latest poll on reddit (over 35.000 votes) states otherwise (Yen 52%, Triss 48 )

nice

Come on... I was just being sarcastically funny :D

Agreed with you on that. But if I were to think logically, it's kinda mean and I can't come to terms that Yen would dump Geralt just because of Triss. She's been with Geralt for 20 years and along that way Geralt have shagged many women on the path. So just because Triss, that happened. If there was a second chance then it'd make sense.

We still love Yen <3
Welcome to our thread

But she's not mad juse because he slept with her. In this case she's mad because he told her that he loved her. It changes the situation completely.

But she's not mad juse because he slept with her. In this case she's mad because he told her that he loved her. It changes the situation completely.

Oh yeah. Now that I think of it, that makes sense!
Still believe in second chance though haha

I know of 6 friends that play the game. Of them 4 read the books. 5 Chose Yen (including 1 who did not read the books) and 1 chose Triss (but likes Yen too).

Small sample size and biased since it is of book readers. Still :p
I too read all the books and played the games. Was with Yen.

As for this thread... uhh Original Poster should try to put some of the better analysis quotes in one place (Original Post?) so that they are easy to find :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom