Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, there was no Lodge-slaying mission option.

Good :)

The Lodge could have been established as some kind of aristocracy. No more ruling by blood, but by knowledge and wisdom. Of course it isn't perfect, for instance the Lodge was against racial segregation, although many of them thought sorcerers > normal beings...

Yet during the last act of the game we're entitled to trust Ciri and just act as a watchful parent. And eventually we see Ciri as an adult.

Yeah, it's good that she made the decision on her own in the end and both (Geralt and Yennefer) accept it in any way. When i talk about the Lodge, i am usually thinking of the one in the books :)

But still Ciri is special and it would be foolish to ignore that, she might want to live as a witcher or emperess and do so for a while, but you can't escape your destiny forever and i think it is better to be prepared for that. They might have defeated the Wild Hunt and the White Frost, but who knows what comes next? The Aen Elle are still there, just because they stopped looking for her doesn't mean they won't in 10-50 years.

The Lodge had quite different plans with her, political ones, and the Lodge is still there, so i think it would be wise to work or at least not ignoring them.

It's a pity he was never mentioned in TW3.When i was playing TW1 for the first time I thought Alvin was Ciri's son with Galahad

You weren't the only one, that idea was floating around a lot. Would have been one hell of a family reunion :D

I'd pay to see more of Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri together. Sad we don't get to see much of them being together.
Geralt and Yennefer alone (ehem) would also be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom