Not open for further replies.

"-I had a dream about you recently..
-Knowing you it was probably filthy"

Classic Geralt the horndog

Attachments

• tumblr_nqodt02D5O1r122xxo1_540.png
    tumblr_nqodt02D5O1r122xxo1_540.png
    265.8 KB · Views: 74
Yeah, they should take an example from this thread on HOW to maintain a civil conversation.
I think that few people are able to build a good argument, really few, my last little trip to that topic proved that my thoughts were right.
I know that they are discussing game contents and they were unsatisfied by Triss' romance (and I can feel them though I went with Yen) but seeing lore rape posts about the books... made me laugh for good 20 minutes.

Daaamn.

---------- Updated at 12:30 AM ----------

"I had a dream about you recently..
-Knowing you it was probably filthy"

Last edited:
I think that few people are able to build a good argument, really few, my last little trip to that topic proved that my thoughts were right.
I know that they are discussing game contents and they were unsatisfied by Triss' romance (and I can feel them thought I went with Yen) but seeing lore rape posts about the books... made me laugh for good 20 minutes.

Daaamn.

---------- Updated at 12:30 AM ----------

Daamn those cat eyes of his :heart:

Another reason him and Yen match -> they both have unusual eyes ^^

Wow almost all books got 10/10 from you. :) Very good reviews.

Also as I know that you are huge Triss romance supporter it is great to see this part from the The Time of Contempt review:

Geralt and Yennefer are also people who deserve commenting on as they both have some delightful moments together. They are a fabulous couple, even if I prefer Triss in the games, and they're just entertaining to watch. I'm especially fond of their "date" where poor Geralt is forced to dress up for the Platonic ideal of the "rich person's party with no decent food and too much gossip." There are many couples deeply in love in fiction but very few who are entertaining to watch. Our heroes are always entertaining and you can tell both love Ciri more than anything else in their lives.

:victory:

Yeah, Geralt and Yennefer are always entertaining and I wish people had seen more of the funny quirky side of the pair versus the bullheadedness.

Also, more of Ciri and Yennefer's mom/daughter relationship.

I don't know why, but Yen always reminds me of this moment...

[video]https://youtu.be/hiMp51Qqj7o?t=43[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah, Geralt and Yennefer are always entertaining and I wish people had seen more of the funny quirky side of the pair versus the bullheadedness.

Also, more of Ciri and Yennefer's mom/daughter relationship.

Yennefer has quite a few beautiful moments that show who she actually is, eventhough she appears mean on the surface, superficially

1."Adding" a beard to Avallach's painting while Geralt and Ciri were destroying the laboratory
2.Eavesdropping on Ciri while she was talking to Philippa and being super cute about it
3.Complementing Geralt's beard
4.Kissing Geralt with the biggest gratitude for bringing Ciri back
5."I will bring her back" Yen :"I know you will"
6.G:"I thought you would be angry" Y:"Angry? Why? Because you supported Ciri in her decision or because you fought by her side and won?"
7.Actually squealing when Ciri is back
8.Her willingness to break the djinn's course even though she must have been aware of the possible consequences
9. The supercute pun wordfight with Geralt
10. G:'What if we'd lost?' Y:'Then we wouldn't be having this conversation. And the female half of the continent would be drowning in tears'

She is way more fun to interact with than Triss, for me at least. Even in her angry moments :)

But of course, even more Yen/Ciri and Yen/Geralt content would be great. As would even more Geralt/Triss and Ciri/Triss content. But oh well, resources and time are limited.

Nice Gifs.

Btw, i have a Question. Was thinking about it Yesterday.
Does someone else feel it strange, how the Quest "The last Wish" was started ?

Yen asked Geralt for help...so far so good.
But she said, she don't have Gold or other Stuff to pay him...But she would be eternally grateful...
That's really weird....Why does she thinks she must pay him ?
Geralt never charged her for anything..
And he can never say no to her , if she needs help at something. His Words.
And the dialog options from Geralt aren't made well too in this dialogue.
I wish there would be an option like " Why do you think you must pay me ?! "

I would get pissed if for example my wife comes to me, asked for help and said she cant pay me for that....I would think "Whats wrong with you... ?"
Know what i mean ?
In my opinion, this few dialogue lines don't fit at all .

Geralt offers The Wild Hunt his Life, to get her free, does everything he can for her...and she thinks (in CDPR opinion) she mus pay him for something ?
C'mon.....

But she said, she don't have Gold or other Stuff to pay him...But she would be eternally grateful...
That's really weird....Why does she thinks she must pay him ?

It doesn't really feel strange to me - it was her usual teasing...she didn't really mean that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom