Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the game would benefit from a nicely staged scene with Geralt, Cir and Yennefer right before the last battle, at least if you are in a relationship with Yen. I mean a real "family" scene that brings back the intimacy between them we know from the books. They could talk about the past and what they've gone through together and with and for each other and what their plans for the future were (maybe even with influence on Ciri's final decision). I really miss a scene which shows the family dynamics and the intimacy between them three. If you broke up with Yen there should of course be a distance between Geralt and Yen but they should still both love and care about Ciri.

And if you are in a relationship with Triss she could be part of the whole thing, just on top of it, maybe with Yen leaving the room after a short while in a mixture of anger and sadness.

Don't be surprised if this eventually happens. CDPR has now shown that a certain group will get a preferential treatment as long as they sperg out hard and long enough, regardless of whether there are actually bigger problems to fix or not. PS4 running at 25 fps? Broken difficulty curve? Total lack of interactivity between ALL characters in Act 3? Nah the main issue discussed at the team meetings is the Triss content.

And they will sperg out again the moment this "fix" gets released, because now that they smelled blood, not even 2 or 3 or 5 more hours of Triss will be enough.

So expect CDPR to eventually pour even more resources into "fixing" Triss, at the expense of everything and everyone else. They set themselves on a dangerous downwards spiral which has already fucked up few other companies.

Now I'm worried a little bit....???

Don't be surprised if this eventually happens. CDPR has now shown that a certain group will get a preferential treatment as long as they sperg out hard and long enough, regardless of whether there are actually bigger problems to fix or not. PS4 running at 25 fps? Broken difficulty curve? Total lack of interactivity between ALL characters in Act 3? Nah the main issue discussed at the team meetings is the Triss content.

And they will sperg out again the moment this "fix" gets released, because now that they smelled blood, not even 2 or 3 or 5 more hours of Triss will be enough.

So expect CDPR to eventually pour even more resources into "fixing" Triss, at the expense of everything and everyone else. They set themselves on a dangerous downwards spiral which has already fucked up few other companies.
Wow, CDPR becoming the next Bioware?

I really really doubt that CDPR would give Triss more content over Yen.They just said that they're gonna fix the inconsistencies in Triss' romance.I don't think it'll be something major,

Yes, let's wait and see... later we can still complain if need be ;)

But I doubt the person responsible for fixing Triss is the same that is responsible for PS4 issues and other stuff... dealing with Trissues doesn't necessarily have to become a problem for the rest....

Quality trumps quantity. It's pretty irrelevant who has more screen time. The important question is whether the quality is good and whether the additional stuff improves the overall experience.

It was posted on reddit,here's some dialogue:
0x0008375e ## Brought some food.
0x00083760 ## Good, I'm famished… Geralt… I cannot leave his side… Would you prepare me something?
0x00083761 ## What would you like?
0x00083762 ## I'm lousy with food…
0x00083764 ## I'm not great with food…
0x00083766 ## I know that all too well. When we lived in Aedd Gynvael, you tried to make soft-boiled eggs once. Forgot to add water.
0x00083768 ## Got lost in thought…
0x0008376a ## More like distracted. By me.
0x0008376c ## Mhm… Still got that nightdress?
0x0008376e ## Geralt… We've drifted off the topic at hand. I'm hungry. So hungry I don't care how badly you cook.
0x00083773 ## All right. Anything in particular strike your fancy?
0x00083774 ## Something light. Scrambled eggs, perhaps? Or an omelet if you wish to spoil me. With onions, mushrooms and peppers.
0x00083776 ## Ummmma…
0x00083779 ## Thanks.
0x0008378c ## Oh, decided to put in the effort… Thank you.
0x0008378e ## I get a gratuity for that?
0x00083790 ## Later, perhaps…
0x00083792 ## Scrambled eggs, after all.
0x00083794 ## Sorry… didn't feel up to any real cooking.

Waah I didn't see the dialogue

Again:why would you cut this out ;_;

I had already waited 8 years to see Yen in game. Hope we will meet our lady again soon.:cheers:
P.s sorry about my Eng,it really difficult to say words that are on my mind.

Your English is fine - I'm not English speaker too and my English gramma is really bad...lol I hope people understand me here...

Anyway yeah I secretly wish we will meet Yen in some of the future DLCs aagin...:look:who knows....

Your English is fine - I'm not English speaker too and my English gramma is really bad...lol I hope people understand me here...

Joking, i'm in the same boat :D

Attachments

• wait-what.jpg
    wait-what.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 53
c'mon...there is always time for yen :D

But more content with the other Mages would not be so bad too.
Missing some dialogue with philippa...for example.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom