Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For instance the ending, it's really loose, how could they improve it?

One of the ideas was that Geralt and Yennefer make Kaer Morhen their new home.

It's remotely
They won't be involved in political matters anymore
They can do what they want there
Maybe offer training, sword and magic

I think this would help much more than "the ending sucked, change it."

I can imagine they put a sign outside Kaer Morhen
"Swords and Magic School (aged 10 and below)"
PS:No snotty kids

Let's get back to the tradition

By bloodrawen

I think they would eventually travel somewhere. Also Kaer Morhen is no exactly well positioned to become a school at this point:listen:

Wow, this thread got extra awesome. :D

I finished the game a couple times and I really think Yennefer is my favorite female character overall. I still prefer her from the books by far, but it was so nice to FINALLY see her in a game. Really needed more family moments on top of extra side stuff instead of just the main story. And I wish she got more credit by the end instead of every NPC ever reminding me how much of a bitch she is as I walk around. Gets really old.

Wow, this thread got extra awesome. :D

I finished the game a couple times and I really think Yennefer is my favorite female character overall. I still prefer her from the books by far, but it was so nice to FINALLY see her in a game. Really needed more family moments on top of extra side stuff instead of just the main story. And I wish she got more credit by the end instead of every NPC ever reminding me how much of a bitch she is as I walk around. Gets really old.

Fortunately I'm like Geralt in this regard. Which means 'Say what you want about my gf, I don't give a f*ck about your opinion she's awesome to me' or 'Say it again and I will slap you hard' (if there is such an option of course :D)

Attachments

• tumblr_nqvvntfYQa1qfh2bxo1_500.png
    tumblr_nqvvntfYQa1qfh2bxo1_500.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 42
You are joking... but I would dig that :) !

As for a school... not needed. Let the two rest. The school part is for Witcher 5: Garry Plotter

He missed few things:
(optional) Take baths together
(optional) Go for a stroll in the woods
(MAIN) Make love in new bed

If CDPR wants to hire me as a quest designer for Yennefer/Triss Content, I'd be more than willing to send my CV hehe
But I'll leave the scripting part to someone else haha

He missed few things:

If CDPR wants to hire me as a quest designer for Yennefer/Triss Content, I'd be more than willing to send my CV hehe
But I'll leave the scripting part to someone else haha

I like that.

Add in
"Fix roof"
"cook for Yen"
"Invite Zoltan, Dandelion and Priscilla and Letho for a party"

And I am sold :p. I would buy that :D

He missed few things:

yep but nobody's perfect :D

Btw,
And you have the option to use axii to force the seller wear all that stuff to the top of the tower ^^

If i had a free wish, i'd like to have a "follow the scent of lilac and gooseberries" quest.

They did it already with Keira Metz, so i was really expecting something like that for Yennefer too :(

And I wish she got more credit by the end instead of every NPC ever reminding me how much of a bitch she is as I walk around. Gets really old.

Yeah, that was really annoying towards the end. Two full games nobody says barely anything about her, but then she finally appears and almost everyone is just bad-mouthing her for whatever reason or telling you how bad it is for you.

Where were those scenes?

'So let's drink to your rescue and health, Dandilion.'
And to yours, Yennefer,' he toasted her in return. 'To health for which - as of today - I shall pray whenever the occasion arises. I'm indebted to you, beautiful lady, and I shall repay the debt in my songs. I shall explode the myth which claims wizards are insensitive to the pain of others, that they are rarely eager to help poor, unfortunate, unfamiliar mortals.'
'What to do.' She smiled, half-shutting her beautiful violet eyes. 'The myth has some justification; it did not spring from nowhere. But you're not a stranger, Dandilion. I know you and like you.'
'Really?' The poet smiled too. 'You have been good at concealing it up until now. I've even heard the rumour that you can't stand me, I quote, any more than the plague.'
'It was the case once.' The enchantress suddenly grew serious. 'Later my opinion changed. Later, I was grateful to you.'
'What for, if I may ask?'
'Never mind,' she said, toying with the empty tumbler.

She saved her life, yet can you remember Dandelion talking about Yennefer, like ever?

I think he just said 3-4 sentences in Witcher 2 and that's it. She saved his life.

God, the heat is killing me, i am not made for temperatures close to 40°C...

Last edited:
If i had a free wish, i'd like to have a "follow the scent of lilac and gooseberries" quest.

They did it already with Keira Metz, so i was really expecting something like that for Yennefer too :(

Yeah, that was really annoying towards the end. Two full games nobody says barely anything about her, but then she finally appears and almost everyone is just bad-mouthing her for whatever reason or telling you how bad it is for you.

Where were those scenes?

She saved her life, yet can you remember Dandelion talking about Yennefer, like ever?

I think he just said 3-4 sentences in Witcher 2 and that's it. She saved his life.

Thank you for this quote.

I'd like to have some conversation between Dandelion and Yen in TW3 ;)

---------- Updated at 05:00 PM ----------

Triss thread is closed.Finally

So what do we do guys? Follow their lead and reach 1,000 pages here?
I'd say....challenge accepted

Thank you for this quote.

I'd like to have some conversation between Dandelion and Yen in TW3 ;)
Most definitely. Yen and Dandelion in one room = hilarious moments. :)

I'm pretty sad that the Triss thread is closed tbh. I think that punishes a lot of people who just wanted to have a normal conversation on the topic there. I already asked the moderation if they could open the thread again, even if they have to remove all the controversial posts (mine included).

Yeah,let's do it ;D
I just hope Yen haters won't invade this thread,now that Triss thread is closed

We can rename the title of this thread to 'Yen APPRECIATION thread' so any negative comment about her would be considered as off-topic. Easy peasy let's do it (quoting Lambert)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom