Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. If thats the case, then I will just need to finish the quest to help her then.

IIRC she'll still be at Kaer Morhen regardless of whether or not you do the quest, she just
gets a little angry with you and later on in the game the world state of Novigrad has two variations depending on whether or not you completed Now or Never.

There's just no way to get rid of her
Yes, she won't accept a NO :D

There's something I canont understand... Wasn't this game about Geralt hunt of Ciri? Or it was game about romances?

Dammit, I've played both choice romance. In TW2 I've played the two different options of romance Triss or not, in Tw1 I've play siding Shany and Triss... What is this mess about Triss?

I'm too old for this.

Does she still show up in KM if you skip Now or Never?

yeah she always shows up at KM, to initiate a Orbital Bombardment...

anyway I read in one of the thread someone mentioning about Lambert dieing during Battle of KM if you don't have Keira at KM and take too damn long time to save Lambert. Is it true? can anyone verify?

I've got the books and in the inner of one of them there's these pictures with the name of each one. This is Milva, Maria.

I've got the same edition of the books (collectors) but I can't see those pictures you're talking about inside, only the maps. Which book does include them? The last one, Lady of the lake? I'm still waiting that my bookseller brings it to me... and it was 3 weeks ago. It seems some of the books -The last wish, Sword of destiny and The lady of the lake- have sold out and the publisher is reprinting them!

Ok i' definitely stop to go on the Triss thread ...

They opennly said that they dont read the book, then that Triss is equally important for Ciri than Yen, and when you come with fact from the book to enlight them, they just bury their head in the ground hiding behind their "interpretation" and Wikipedia .... -_-.

Liking a character is fine, deforming the lore to justify it, that's not ....

Ok i' definitely stop to go on the Triss thread ...

They opennly said that they dont read the book, then that Triss is equally important for Ciri than Yen, and when you come with fact from the book to enlight them, they just bury their head in the ground hiding behind their "interpretation" and Wikipedia .... -_-.

Liking a character is fine, deforming the lore to justify it, that's not ....

I'm too tired to even care about it tbh...some things will never change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom